Wealth Ceos - Wealthceos is set up by career conman James Bradley
I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland.
Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area.
After purchasing the property US Invest shut down and it appears the owners have taken the money paid for the rehab of all the units.
The owners were James Bradley and Ryan McFarland and they currently are running new companies Wealthceos and Your Wealth Education.
I just want these criminals held to account.
There are a lot of very unhappy clients looking for the elusive James Bradley.
After searching on the web we find James Bradley is a professional conman who has made millions from stealing other peoples money.
James Bradley should be ashamed of himself.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Wealth Ceos Real Estate Investment
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I'm living in a property managed by Randy Salvator of RMS Companies and I'm having some issues. I think Randy could be doing a bit more to take ownership of..."
- "These are some of the problems. I have reported in the home. Caroline refuses to come to the home to see the issues. These are not pricely repairs, this is..."
- "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..."
- "We took our terrified little rescue dog, Sandy to a "training" facility to help him become more confident and socialized. The owner Catherine Sacks was given $4300 for..."
- "DELTA is a Joke! After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta. I wanted them to be aware of..."
- "My friends and I were a tenant at Robert Brown's beach house in Mission Beach.... When we missed a payment for one month he threatened to sue us and keep..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."