Pearland, Texas

This is to advise everyone to watch out for We cut for less, GrayLin.Washington.He is a two time felon, uses children to work, and tears up million dollar yards and ran off with my money after destroying my property.

Be careful he has gun charges and drives an old Taurus that leaks stains in your driveway. Very unprofessional and flirts with clients after saying he has a 250 pound fat baby mama he just stays with cuz he's a felon. He destroyed my yard and I have pictures and him on camera. Do not use him he writes all his reviews and said so what there is nothing I can do about getting my deposit back I paid for the job he did not do.

His business is cash only so he is not paying taxes. His business is not registered with the state.

He is a crook and very disrespectful.He messed up a 27,000 putting green and thousands of dollars of landscaping and left holes throughout my yard.

Review about: Landscaping.

I liked: Nothing he is a two time felon.

I didn't like: Stole my money and tore up yard.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $10000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with We Cut For Less?

Submit review

Comments

James

Wow I heard Graylin Washington wa s horrible.He messed up my aunt's yard too.

He has scammed my aunt and ran off with her money.

My family has a putt putt golf course in their yard and they cost 25,000 or more so you sound silly and clearly can't afford putting greens.

tilt a whirl operator

Million dollar yard...$27,000 putting green...hahahaha!

Those are tacky plastic putting greens that cost between $30 and $50 each.Did you mean $270 total?

All you did was make your backyard look like a hillbilly carnival attraction.Your neighborhood is one step above a trailer park and all the houses in it combined wouldn't add up to a million dollars; which the reason your neighbors haven't come down on you over that trash.

I hear a miniature golf course recently went out of business near you...maybe you can pick up a big clown and giant windmill dirt cheap!