We Cut For Less - Scam artist, destroyed million dollar homes yard
This is to advise everyone to watch out for We cut for less, GrayLin.Washington.He is a two time felon, uses children to work, and tears up million dollar yards and ran off with my money after destroying my property.
Be careful he has gun charges and drives an old Taurus that leaks stains in your driveway. Very unprofessional and flirts with clients after saying he has a 250 pound fat baby mama he just stays with cuz he's a felon. He destroyed my yard and I have pictures and him on camera. Do not use him he writes all his reviews and said so what there is nothing I can do about getting my deposit back I paid for the job he did not do.
His business is cash only so he is not paying taxes. His business is not registered with the state.
He is a crook and very disrespectful.He messed up a 27,000 putting green and thousands of dollars of landscaping and left holes throughout my yard.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Nothing he is a two time felon
What I disliked
- Stole my money and tore up yard
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A man from JAFLO co. came up our 400 foot driveway/road, ignoring our signs! Handed me a paper folder, more tree cutting! He said we will be coming onto your..."
- "Purchased three pocket hoses all of them have burst at the hose connection. Cost to much to ship back. I have taken apart and applied a hose clamp -..."
- "This video shows the un boxing of DiMeo plants that were to be three to four feet tall. The man in the video order plants from DiMeo and was in..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I brought my car in for tire change on Friday 8.28.15, when I left I heard my car's sound was different. When I got home lifted the car to see..."
- "Ordered, paid cash same day had to wait for chairs on back order. No call to advise that furniture was in prior to due date, I had to call to..."
- "I was charged two different charges in the same month($30 & $38), without warning. Seriously? It cause me to overdraft. I want a full refund on both charges, plus my..."