We Cut For Less - Scam artist, destroyed million dollar homes yard
This is to advise everyone to watch out for We cut for less, GrayLin.Washington.He is a two time felon, uses children to work, and tears up million dollar yards and ran off with my money after destroying my property.
Be careful he has gun charges and drives an old Taurus that leaks stains in your driveway. Very unprofessional and flirts with clients after saying he has a 250 pound fat baby mama he just stays with cuz he's a felon. He destroyed my yard and I have pictures and him on camera. Do not use him he writes all his reviews and said so what there is nothing I can do about getting my deposit back I paid for the job he did not do.
His business is cash only so he is not paying taxes. His business is not registered with the state.
He is a crook and very disrespectful.He messed up a 27,000 putting green and thousands of dollars of landscaping and left holes throughout my yard.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Nothing he is a two time felon
What I disliked
- Stole my money and tore up yard
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "I signed up with Trugreen lawn service and after the first 2 treatments, my grass was dead and I now have a brown lawn! I called customer service and..."
- "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..."
- "Ryland Homes is building a new subdivision behind me. I've had two major water leaks for the first time ever since they put a huge generator back there for the..."
- "I have the same sofa, and the material is literally tearing apart at the seams, 14 monsth after purchase. I called and they said they need photos, so I..."
- "I was charged two different charges in the same month($30 & $38), without warning. Seriously? It cause me to overdraft. I want a full refund on both charges, plus my..."
- "I ordered a jacket on Oct.9th and they have my money its out of my bank account. And on there "official" website it say they have a live chat and..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."