Houston, Texas

The absolute worst carpet cleaning service I've ever encountered.Although I had the furniture moved for the technician (Eli Bettes) prior to his arrival, he went ahead and pushed my dining room table across my hardwoods and made deep scratches to my hardwood floors.

Contacted his supervisor about paying for repairs or refunding the cleaning fee; he told me that he's not doing anything and to "take him to court" if I had a problem.

Spent another $150 to get my hardwood floors repaired.Please please, if you value your home, do not use this company.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with We Clean Carpets?

Comments

ScratchExpert

Looks like a fake scratch

Extended Arms Provides Proof Of Slander by Tonya Wigner Hall Memphis Tn Owner of She Can Clean Green PART 1 She Can Clean Green "Here's pictures proving that Tonya Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean in Memphis started this entire online slandering of Extended Arms Cleaning Contractors unprovokenly. It all started because she..." Read more We Clean Carpets Cleaning Review We Clean Carpets "Attention Nathan: Nicole took my original order and told me cleaning would be $38 I did get $38 worth of carpet cleaning completed which was a small area. I wanted..." Read more We Clean Carpets Carpet Cleaning Service Review from Stockbridge, Georgia We Clean Carpets "Terrible. Not sure why my husband switched companies but it doesn't look like my carpet was cleaned and black stains reappeared. Hours late at that. Never again will not refer..." Read more She Can Clean Of Memphis - Cleaning Service Review She Can Clean Of Memphis "I hired this lady she scammed me out of my money, stole items from my home now she's harrassing me. She's since changed her name to Tonya WINGER she is..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Gearbest - The best service Gearbest "The photo is from the most recent purchase, but I have already made more than 30 orders with many products. All products are quality, and even if you have a..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more