Hershey, Pennsylvania

I ordered a Hydrangea Lets Dance Rave.It was $22.95 and should have been a larger plant for this price.

Related: Wayside Gardens - Sick hydrangeas

When I received Wayside's fall shipment in September 2015, the plant was mostly black and looked half dead. See my attached photos. When I contacted them and requested a refund, I was told to plant it and wait to see if it grows. I could have bought a much larger, healthier looking plant from a local nursery for this price.

Wayside Gardens should be ashamed to send anyone a plant for $22.95 that looked like it came from a clearance sale.I will never order from Wayside Gardens again.

Review about: Lets Dance Rave Hydrangea.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wayside Gardens Plant
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $23
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Wayside Gardens?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Trugreen - Another Lawn Destroyed Trugreen "...They promised they would kill the weeds and get and keep my lawn green and beautiful. In actuality, what they did was kill all of my grass and..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Way overpriced, tiny plant Wayside Gardens "I recieved a plant front Wayside Gardens and another supplier the same day. I ordered one from each because I didnt know what to expect. well, the wayside one came..." Read more Dimeo Farms - DiMeo fruit farms knowingly advertise organic that he is not certified Dimeo Farms "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..." Read more Dimeo Farms - This is the un boxing of DiMeo fruit farms plants Dimeo Farms "This video shows the un boxing of DiMeo plants that were to be three to four feet tall. The man in the video order plants from DiMeo and was in..." Read more Pepperfry - Don't trust them - Pathetic Customer service Pepperfry "PRODUCT : Alder Eight Seater Cushioned Dining Set In Warm Chestnut Finish By Woodsworth PRODUCT LINK : https://www.pepperfry.com/alder-eight-seater-dining-set-with-cushion-in-warm-chestnut-finish-by-woodsworth-1575181.html I have ordered 8 seater Dining table worth Rs 60,266 . I..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more Combined Insurance - Crooked thieves Combined Insurance "I've had my same policy for 30 years and have used it a few times, I know my policy and it has not changed but they will not pay my..." Read more