Waypoint Homes - Class Action Lawsuit

33 of 70 Waypoint Homes reviews

My family and I were also taken advantage of my Waypoint Homes I am gathering information for my attorney so that we can file a class action suit against them if any of you have stories that you'd tell and prof of any neglect and or damage done by Waypoint please post to this comment and I'll get with you privately.and we'll go from there.

Let's get them if it is up to me the CEO Fred Tuomi will have NOThING left by the time we're done.They have caused permanent health damage to me and all the member s of my family due to the neglect of toxic mold.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Maintenance neglect led to health problems to residents
    • Scam artists
    • Misrepresentation
    • Illegal 10 day notice to vacate

Reason of review:
Neglect
Preferred solution:
Settle for my deposit back no bill for any false damage charges payment of all medical bills both past and future, moving costs, compensation for time lost from work, pain and suffering
Review category
Real Estate
review #939335

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Waypoint Homes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
33 of 70 Waypoint Homes reviews
LAFamily

2 days ago #1290438

I have an attorney evaluating this right now for possible class action. He will get back to us in a week or so. Please post here if you have a story and wish to be included. It may not be possible because each story might be too different. .. but we'll try. There MUST be common denominators that are violating consumers. I also filed a complaint with the California attorney General for criminal activity. You might consider filing in your states. If enough states opened investigations, maybe the feds would look into them (?) Im going to file a complaint with the feds also.

2 days ago #1290433 Miami, Florida, United States

Yes, please add us to the list we are professional people who have been abused verbally by waypoint. We have numerous problems that have never been addresed and some never repaired property. Our story is too long to type it out. Tami 9545884429 Hollywood florida.

LAFamily

Feb 17 #1289805 Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

Please contact me ASAP. They have tortured me and my family so bad I am now on two medications. I send rent in, and they send it back saying it is not the correct amount - but, they have things on the bill that ARE NOT MINE. I asked for a proper fence when we moved in (I wish I could post pictures) and they refused for 6 months in spite of my repeated pleas for help because a new neighbor moved in with HUGE aggressive dogs and the fence is 47 inches high...on New Year's Eve one of those dogs breached the fence attacking us and my dog defended us and had his face ripped off! We spent 10 hours in the Vet ER on New Years Eve, he had surgery and part of his face removed, and is permanently scarred. NO RESPONSE from Waypoint Homes or their insurance company. I am afraid in my home of eviction and in my yard from attack dogs! I'm getting an attorney. I've tried everything. please contact me!!!! I am crying and shaking as I type this. I'm afraid to post my email publicly for fear of them. Can you contact me through this system? If not - please post and I will try to email one of these others who have posted. thankyou.

Paula Street

Feb 09 #1284037 Seminole, Florida, United States

Waypoint homes is now telling me they don't have my $1000 deposit we gave for pool. A different company owned this house when we rented in march 2013 now Waypoint says that has expired! Worst company ever!!!!

Donna

Feb 09 #1284025

This company are a bunch of thieves, are house is suppose to be a 4 bedroom, no 3..a small loft that you can not get a bed in. Rooms illegal built have no air conditioning or heat. Try and get help or a call back. An when your request is answered it is done so poorly, it's one more joke.

Feb 07 #1282735 Auburndale, Florida, United States

Yes please contact me asap.. my name is Kerrie Nelson my contact information is listed below..
cell 941-757-7723
Email Kerrie.nelson05@gmail.com

Former tenant 2017

Feb 02 #1280341 Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm going through the same thing that they have done to me and my family and I have panic attacks to just go through this because I don't understand how people can treat people this way and continuously keep getting away with it.

2 0 Reply

Jan 08 #1267573

yes would like to get onboard my email is mtlhd446@gmail.com i live in florida and i am disabled and have a special needs son along with a elderly mother thats needs constant help,beginnig last month the resident portal no longer worked and they wont answer the phone when i call,there are alot more things.

Debbie T

Jan 06 #1266971 Casselberry, Florida, United States

Yes i would like to file a class action lawsuit against them. I am having so many problems with them that i don't know were to begin. Debbie Tasnady Casselberry Florida

Dec 30, 2016 #1263062 Los Angeles, California, United States

Nevada, Las Vegas.
Private or class suit against Colony American Homes, Waypoint Homes, Colony Star or wtf ever the fruit of the week business name they are hidding behind.
This preditory company, its business model, practices, management, and investors are due the karma they serve up to the tenants they abuse and the laws the twist.
Im onboard for destruction and dismantling this company and no lower, mid and upper management to escape the *** the create and impose and the lies/bait and switch they practice.

Dec 28, 2016 #1261963 Aurora, Colorado, United States

Hello my name is Sunshine Shellina Trujillo, I live in Aurora, CO and I am interested in joining a class to sue Waypoint homes also. They have tried to evict me every month I've lived here and I've always paid on time. They charge me late fees even if I pay a month in advance. It has been very stressful and I have to take time off of work and miss important meetings to deal with it.
Ok to email me at sunshine.shellina@gmail.com with updates on the lawsuit and information on joining the class.

Dec 13, 2016 #1254887 Waterbury, Connecticut, United States

Hi my name is Serena rich me and my wife are now in process of suing waypoint/colony homes we are very interested in this action you are taking against the company we are in Phoenix ,az you can contact me by email serenarich0203@gmail.com we have a lot of evidence against them please give me an email thanks

Nov 22, 2016 #1244480 Marysville, California, United States

We haven't moved in yet we were supposed to take possession of the house last Friday but upon closer inspection of the house I found huge cockroaches in the kitchen behind the counters and cabinets now they are jacking us around regarding extermination and California law states bugs are the responsibility of the rental agency but they are trying to put it on us... They already have our money they also took a pet deposit on my service dog which is against federal law now we can't get our mail

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Waypoint Homes.
Filing a new complaint about
×