Valrico, Florida

My family and I were also taken advantage of my Waypoint Homes I am gathering information for my attorney so that we can file a class action suit against them if any of you have stories that you'd tell and prof of any neglect and or damage done by Waypoint please post to this comment and I'll get with you privately.and we'll go from there.

Let's get them if it is up to me the CEO Fred Tuomi will have NOThING left by the time we're done.They have caused permanent health damage to me and all the member s of my family due to the neglect of toxic mold.

I didn't like: Maintenance neglect led to health problems to residents, Scam artists, Misrepresentation, Illegal 10 day notice to vacate.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Neglect / Not specified
Preferred solution Settle for my deposit back no bill for any false damage charges payment of all medical bills both past and future, moving costs, compensation for time lost from work, pain and suffering

Had an Experience with Waypoint Homes?

Submit review

Comments

jannine compton
#1319748

i am interested in filing a class action lawsuit against Waypoint. I intend on taking them to small claims for my security deposit refund but feel thats not enough for how this company continues to rob from people

Hi I am in Illinois -

waters24@sbcglobal.net

Not a good situation just found here at a house we rented now for over 2 years.....multiple work orders because we are the 1st renters in the home since it was rehabbed - after they bought it as a foreclosure.....I have had it.But, this last discovery is toxic and dangerous......5 kids involved.

Very scared.Need a lawyer!!

Wow. I'm sorry for everyone's bad experience. I was looking to rent from them

to Anonymous La Mirada, California, United States #1314471

noooooooo run!

Cecelia chavira
Riverside, California, United States #1308682

Cead951@gmail.com

I spoke to Kerrie from riverside office and she showed such low class customer service with handling problems with customers. Very unprofessional

to Cecelia chavira #1308813

I sent you an invite to the Facebook group. We have a lawyer

Cecelia chavira
Riverside, California, United States #1308679

Count me experience in on this lawsuit.

Anonymous 2

My family have had to deal with alot of inconvenience with Waypointe.What do we need to do to be a part of this.

This is the first place we have ever rented from. We were just trying to stay in our area so our daughter could finish high school.

We are very disappointed on the lack of care for people.Awful.

Overly Patient Renters
to Anonymous 2 #1307873

Please contact us as well. yamanna_28@yahoo.com

to Overly Patient Renters La Mirada, California, United States #1307885

I just sent you a request to join the Facebook group to yamanna_28@yahoo.com Stay in touch with us there or email me at DanaChish gmail. We have a lawyer taking the case and we are moving forward. Please stay in touch.