I had signed up for your ccredit card last month and ordered an item. All went well. I then wanted to order a couple more items of the same that I just bought. When I went to do it, the payment options did not have my Wayfair cc. I was told to call a certain number.

It took 10 minutes to go thru the automated system. I FINALLY got a rep. I told him what I needed. He put me back to the damn main menu automation!!!!

I then able to get to another person, "Cheyanne".

She needed to get to a supervisor "Erica".

This took over 30 minutes to have YOU put my Wayfair cc onto my account because I was not allowed to do it myself.

I am so frustrated with you guys. This is totally unacceptable. I am very tempted to close this account and never use you guys again and to tell every person I know what horrible customer service you have.

You should be ashamed. You better give serious thought to how you treat loyal customers. I so badly want to curse and it is taking all I have to be professional in my writing here. But I am THAT ANGRY!

Jami Gibson

jamigibson1@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Wayfair Customer Care.

Preferred solution: For 30 minutes of my time to use your company I got a whopping 10% discount. Absurd!!!!!.

Comments