Watkins - 68 mustang
clowns in Dover De, screwed up my 68 mustang 2 times now because they have no clue to what they are doing i have now spent 3000 for a Maaco paint job ,,,now they want another $1,100 because they had me take car and get soda blasted because their paint kept bubbling , i have been without my car now for over 6 mo, they need to close down they are *** men running this shop,i would never take anything again to these clowns, and the warrenty is a joke, 2 yr my ***, they do not stand behind any of their work, and the manager asks you to hand him cash on side,said that is his cut and not to go to maaco whats up with that ? im screwed with my car sitting there with no paint and out $3000
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Painting
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "took my tundra in for a few dents and broken window on the passenger side. after two weeks the truck wasn't finished no calls so i finally went in and..."
- "AAG purchased a 6 year old debt from Wells Fargo. The debt was last reported by Wells Fargo as $23,779 in November 2009. As soon as AAG bought it, the..."
- "On March 30th Janet Hare of Brio Fragrance ordered an assortment of tassels from our company using a Purchase Order. (Invoice and Purchase order to be posted here on update)After..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."