Watkins - 68 mustang
clowns in Dover De, screwed up my 68 mustang 2 times now because they have no clue to what they are doing i have now spent 3000 for a Maaco paint job ,,,now they want another $1,100 because they had me take car and get soda blasted because their paint kept bubbling , i have been without my car now for over 6 mo, they need to close down they are *** men running this shop,i would never take anything again to these clowns, and the warrenty is a joke, 2 yr my ***, they do not stand behind any of their work, and the manager asks you to hand him cash on side,said that is his cut and not to go to maaco whats up with that ? im screwed with my car sitting there with no paint and out $3000
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Painting
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "My mother and I ordered over $800 of trees, berries, bushes, etc. Several trees arrived dormant, and two of them never grew all year. The two we purchased for total..."
- "Used over 10 gallons of behr deck over last summer, this year the whole deck is peeling. In communication with behr, I was told my deck was too old. What?..."
- "Before doing any business with Alfred Kayser, you should know that if he talks you into doing his rewiring service which he touts as superior to stock, he will attempt..."