Watkins Manufacturing - Inside shell blisters are a cosmetic defect
I received a Solana Spa two person on December 19 ,2005. This spa has been in my living room ever since, about a month ago the inside shell started to blister and peel around the filter area.
I contacted the Solana Spa's, they said that the spa is out of warranty. The ''blisters are cosmetic defect and will not affect the integrity of the spa''. It only looks like ***, this is ''American made''....
I would like to see if anything can be done about this problem and if any body out there has the same problem with spa's.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Solana Spa
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts. I made..."
- "I purchased the tomtom while traveling from nc to wy. It never worked and when I called to ask for help I got the usual re-boot reply. I've sent emails..."
- "After many years of saving for a kitchen redo, I wanted a new table...a nice simple counter height table and chairs to fit in our small dining area. I..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."