Basin, Wyoming

I received a Solana Spa two person on December 19 ,2005. This spa has been in my living room ever since, about a month ago the inside shell started to blister and peel around the filter area.

I contacted the Solana Spa's, they said that the spa is out of warranty. The ''blisters are cosmetic defect and will not affect the integrity of the spa''. It only looks like ***, this is ''American made''....

I would like to see if anything can be done about this problem and if any body out there has the same problem with spa's.

Review about: Solana Spa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Watkins Manufacturing?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Brad Metcalf (Chrome Cards LLC) - Sports Card Scammer & Abusive Nut Chrome Cards "Sports Card dealer BRAD METCALF, owner of Chrome Cards LLC is an unethical crook, scammer and liar who is also extremely crude, combustible and combative and should be avoided at..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Michael Kors Boots Review Michael Kors "Michael kors is trash with careless customer service.this is my email to themOn the basis of out phone conversations as I received today my order of 5 boots with a..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Replicahause - Le service après vente est nul et déplorable ! Replicahause "J'ai reçu ma montre, (commande n° 11145 du 26 novembre 2016) une Rolex Submariner, après 3 semaines j'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran à midi (Rolex submariner)...." Read more Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is better than any bariatric surgery Gastric Bypass Alternative " Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE (NO Surgery) helps people achieve a healthy weight WITHOUT the risky bariatric surgery. It's designed to be cheaper, safer & better than gastric bypass, sleeve, roux..." Read more Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more