Waterworks Pools - DANIEL E. HONIG(CROOK AND MONEY THIEF
I signed my contract in June and paid 27,900 and very little is being done towards completion. It is now end of FEB 2010 and it is still not finished. My pool has not been completed to date and I keep getting excuses about why it not complete from the Waterworkz. I was so displease I got a laywer and then they gave me a letter stating my pool would be finished by September 19, 2009. Well its October 10 and very little has been done towards completion. I have visited twice in September and they just told me what I wanted to hear to get me out of there. Rick an employee visited my house and gave me samples to pick out again for the pool decking and coping and said he would be back the next day to pick them up. He never came back nor did he answer any phone calls from me. Not to mention this was about the third time we have picked the same stuff over and over. It seems like a cover up to buy more time by telling me we have to order materials. This is almost a half year later and I am getting the same stories. I filed a complaint with the BBB in September but little has happened since then. I have been told by Dan Honig the ownwer that they took on morer than they could handle. Is this fair that my family has to suffer the emotional stress and abuse after they have taken our money. All I have ask is for them to honor what they said and what we have paid for. What happen to the other complaint I filed ? Did anyone say it was resolved because it was not and the work still has not been completed. I have tried to trust them several times but the lies never stop coming. I would gladly have someone else finish my pool if they would refund my money. I have not been able to use my back yard since June because it has been torn up with all the constuction that has not been completed. All I have ask from the begining is for them to complete the pool. I have been seen by so many of there employees until I am begining to think that no one stays employed with that company long. Please do not deal with any of these companies or personel because they are all rip-offs and scam artist They are all owned by Dan Honig and he hides behind them all. He is a Criminal.
1. Waterworkz Pools
2. Design Workz
3. Metal Workz
4. Honig Ventures
5. Stealth Trucking
a. Daniel E. Honig
b. Rick Salinas
c. Bob Salinas
All three listed above are full of lies and deceit and will rob you blind. They are smooth talkers and fast walkers with your money and will not complete anything.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Swiming Pool
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "When my husband and I decided to remodel our bathroom we thought we'd check out our local Home Depot and Lowe's. We didn't see anything that caught our eye at..."
- "If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first. Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "We contracted with Blue Haven Pools of Pensacola / Panhandle (Gulf Breeze, FL) in 2006 to install our pool, spa, waterfall and retaining wall. The project was consistently delayed..."
- " I had to sell my fathers 1946 pink gold bubble back Rolex time piece. I had a couple of online companies and picked the wrong 1. Webuywatches.com or watchbrokers.com...."
- "CabinetComponents.com (aka BayerInteriorWoods.com) provides poor quality parts and even worse customer support.I recently hired Cabinet Components to manufacture a custom cabinetry order. The design process went okay, but when..."