Waterworks Pools - DANIEL E. HONIG(CROOK AND MONEY THIEF
I signed my contract in June and paid 27,900 and very little is being done towards completion. It is now end of FEB 2010 and it is still not finished. My pool has not been completed to date and I keep getting excuses about why it not complete from the Waterworkz. I was so displease I got a laywer and then they gave me a letter stating my pool would be finished by September 19, 2009. Well its October 10 and very little has been done towards completion. I have visited twice in September and they just told me what I wanted to hear to get me out of there. Rick an employee visited my house and gave me samples to pick out again for the pool decking and coping and said he would be back the next day to pick them up. He never came back nor did he answer any phone calls from me. Not to mention this was about the third time we have picked the same stuff over and over. It seems like a cover up to buy more time by telling me we have to order materials. This is almost a half year later and I am getting the same stories. I filed a complaint with the BBB in September but little has happened since then. I have been told by Dan Honig the ownwer that they took on morer than they could handle. Is this fair that my family has to suffer the emotional stress and abuse after they have taken our money. All I have ask is for them to honor what they said and what we have paid for. What happen to the other complaint I filed ? Did anyone say it was resolved because it was not and the work still has not been completed. I have tried to trust them several times but the lies never stop coming. I would gladly have someone else finish my pool if they would refund my money. I have not been able to use my back yard since June because it has been torn up with all the constuction that has not been completed. All I have ask from the begining is for them to complete the pool. I have been seen by so many of there employees until I am begining to think that no one stays employed with that company long. Please do not deal with any of these companies or personel because they are all rip-offs and scam artist They are all owned by Dan Honig and he hides behind them all. He is a Criminal.
1. Waterworkz Pools
2. Design Workz
3. Metal Workz
4. Honig Ventures
5. Stealth Trucking
a. Daniel E. Honig
b. Rick Salinas
c. Bob Salinas
All three listed above are full of lies and deceit and will rob you blind. They are smooth talkers and fast walkers with your money and will not complete anything.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Swiming Pool
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "We contracted Anthony & Sylvan in October 2014 to replaster our 24000 gallon inground pool that they had built for the previous owners of our home in 2005. We also..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."