Waterworks Pools - DANIEL E. HONIG(CROOK AND MONEY THIEF
I signed my contract in June and paid 27,900 and very little is being done towards completion. It is now end of FEB 2010 and it is still not finished. My pool has not been completed to date and I keep getting excuses about why it not complete from the Waterworkz. I was so displease I got a laywer and then they gave me a letter stating my pool would be finished by September 19, 2009. Well its October 10 and very little has been done towards completion. I have visited twice in September and they just told me what I wanted to hear to get me out of there. Rick an employee visited my house and gave me samples to pick out again for the pool decking and coping and said he would be back the next day to pick them up. He never came back nor did he answer any phone calls from me. Not to mention this was about the third time we have picked the same stuff over and over. It seems like a cover up to buy more time by telling me we have to order materials. This is almost a half year later and I am getting the same stories. I filed a complaint with the BBB in September but little has happened since then. I have been told by Dan Honig the ownwer that they took on morer than they could handle. Is this fair that my family has to suffer the emotional stress and abuse after they have taken our money. All I have ask is for them to honor what they said and what we have paid for. What happen to the other complaint I filed ? Did anyone say it was resolved because it was not and the work still has not been completed. I have tried to trust them several times but the lies never stop coming. I would gladly have someone else finish my pool if they would refund my money. I have not been able to use my back yard since June because it has been torn up with all the constuction that has not been completed. All I have ask from the begining is for them to complete the pool. I have been seen by so many of there employees until I am begining to think that no one stays employed with that company long. Please do not deal with any of these companies or personel because they are all rip-offs and scam artist They are all owned by Dan Honig and he hides behind them all. He is a Criminal.
1. Waterworkz Pools
2. Design Workz
3. Metal Workz
4. Honig Ventures
5. Stealth Trucking
a. Daniel E. Honig
b. Rick Salinas
c. Bob Salinas
All three listed above are full of lies and deceit and will rob you blind. They are smooth talkers and fast walkers with your money and will not complete anything.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Swiming Pool
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."