Waterville Police Department - Officer Brian Gardiner is an abusive pig
I wish the Waterville Police Department would start treating its citizens with respect and dignity.
Brian Gardiner's abuse will no longer be tolerated. He is an abusive cop. He has been complained about several times and the Cheif just sits on his fat a** and throws out complaints. He loves to intimidate the homeless and disabled and threatens with physical violence. He is a sick man and needs psychological help for his anger towards the disabled.
His wife is a cuunt sluut pig and is only with him to support her drug addiction. She loves seeing people arrested, no matter if a crime was committed or not.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Law Enforcment
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "I am a Vietan Vet. This was a totally senseless war against a country that was zero threat to the US. The US used tactics far worse than Syria..."
- "Please read the attached document. This is pretty scary Discover Card isn't even mentioned in the complaint. Only GE Capital Retail Money Bank and Pay Pal Smart Connect. Why does..."
- "I am actually one who would like to pay: not trying to negotiate lower or get out of my tax liability. I just need a little compassion. Ive called for..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."