kjonline.com/news/Waterville-police-officer-disciplined-for-treatment-of-homeless-man.html

I wish the Waterville Police Department would start treating its citizens with respect and dignity.

Brian Gardiner's abuse will no longer be tolerated. He is an abusive cop. He has been complained about several times and the Cheif just sits on his fat a** and throws out complaints. He loves to intimidate the homeless and disabled and threatens with physical violence. He is a sick man and needs psychological help for his anger towards the disabled.

His wife is a cuunt sluut pig and is only with him to support her drug addiction. She loves seeing people arrested, no matter if a crime was committed or not.

Review about: Law Enforcment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Waterville Police Department?

Comments

Close friend of Brian
Maine, United States #988182

P.S. Next time, check your spelling. :)

hoodlam
#781927

His wife Susan is a dirty diksuking pillhead

mudda***insonofa***
Augusta, Maine, United States #780590

HaHa.This is friggin funny.

Great job.He is a son of a *** and deserves this so much.

ricosuava
to mudda***insonofa*** Waterville, Maine, United States #809374

Brian Gardiner is a great ***.

rickosuav
to ricosuava Waterville, Maine, United States #809375

sorry, the curses are getting xx'out. I meant to say, he is a great c-o-c-k-b-l-o-w-e-r