Waterville Police Department - Officer Brian Gardiner is an abusive pig
I wish the Waterville Police Department would start treating its citizens with respect and dignity.
Brian Gardiner's abuse will no longer be tolerated. He is an abusive cop. He has been complained about several times and the Cheif just sits on his fat a** and throws out complaints. He loves to intimidate the homeless and disabled and threatens with physical violence. He is a sick man and needs psychological help for his anger towards the disabled.
His wife is a cuunt sluut pig and is only with him to support her drug addiction. She loves seeing people arrested, no matter if a crime was committed or not.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Law Enforcment
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "In South America in the early 80's some horrible murders have been made and committed during a military power gain, already many victims have been made and more grotesque ones..."
- " ..."
- "—40— O’Shaughnessy’s • Winter/Spring 2013 It’s been tough at times, juggling medicine and motherhood. I never wanted children until I hit 30. Then I wanted four of them. I had four kids in seven..."
- "I was traveling in the US (I'm from Brazil) and decided to buy a gift for my father. I went to Lord and Taylor in Boston and bought a Ralph..."
- "I was a client of Boston Financial Associates LLC, for over 5 years as you can see from the invoice I posted. Michael Edwards was very dishonest tax preparer, at..."
- "Black mold growing inside refrigerator, also due to the high moisture level everything is turning to rust. No help from GE, all they wanted to do was give me discount..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."