Watchbrokers - They sold my rolex under contract and failed to pay
I had to sell my fathers 1946 pink gold bubble back Rolex time piece.I had a couple of online companies and picked the wrong 1.
Webuywatches.com or watchbrokers.com. Owner Mr, Richard Latona and Mr. Ryan Steel harvard business grads. More like thieves.
They were at first all gun ***, so I signed there contract, they sold my time piece, and now will not pay me. They will not answer phone calls or e-mails.
I have started legal proceedings, first with the Governor of Atlanta, checking with local media, looking into fraud charges or theft to file.I'm going to sue them.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 1946 Bubble Back Gold Rolex
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- " Nicholas Bilaczenko 1 second ago The Cause : Internet computer technology is flawed , NYSE computers are in principle no different to Home Personal Computer [PC] with 100's of..."
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."
- "We closed on our Lennar "Comfort Wise" and "Energy Star Certified" home in May of 2006. Lennar should not use these terms when offering their product for sale. ..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."