Wash Multifamily Laundry Systems - Demand Refund
I'm a UC Davis student and we use your washers here. I'm contacting you because my card took three dollars off my laundry card because the dryer was broken, and it was not realized until after the second time our laundry was put to dry and came out soaked. I know that it is only three dollars to worry about, but I am a college student. I am literally using my piggy bank change to pay for laundry because my family is going through difficult times. So yes, while it may only be three dollars, it has been a waste. I would like to have a refund. I put it in the dryer two times. So I guess I am just asking for 1.50 back. Please contact me. The number of the dryer that does not work is VTK 689. Thanks.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice. they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice. I am in shock their definition of clean mike..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Kristen has been trying to get my phone number for a long time and is the whiniest meanest teacher in the world. I would date her but she is not..."
- "Got 2 bathing suits, purchased same size. One was received X Small (needed X large) and the suit itself was marked as X Large but couldn't even get my head..."