Wash Multifamily Laundry Systems - Demand Refund
I'm a UC Davis student and we use your washers here. I'm contacting you because my card took three dollars off my laundry card because the dryer was broken, and it was not realized until after the second time our laundry was put to dry and came out soaked. I know that it is only three dollars to worry about, but I am a college student. I am literally using my piggy bank change to pay for laundry because my family is going through difficult times. So yes, while it may only be three dollars, it has been a waste. I would like to have a refund. I put it in the dryer two times. So I guess I am just asking for 1.50 back. Please contact me. The number of the dryer that does not work is VTK 689. Thanks.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My home is 2700 square feet. When I got my phone estimate I was told the cost was $170/hour and it would probably take 2-2 1/2 hours. STEEP..."
- "Stanley Steemer was the worst company I ever used. I had removed everything out of the bedroom for them. They only go over your rug once and it was left..."
- "On Sept 29,2015 a Company under the name of Jen's Cleaning Services (aka Rosa M Andrades) was hiredto clean my property for a moving out renter. She claimed..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "Kristen has been trying to get my phone number for a long time and is the whiniest meanest teacher in the world. I would date her but she is not..."
- "Got 2 bathing suits, purchased same size. One was received X Small (needed X large) and the suit itself was marked as X Large but couldn't even get my head..."