DON'T EVER GO HERE.EMPLOYEE BROKE THE LATCH FOR MY HOOD TODAY!

THEY LEFT IT OUTSIDE WITH MY KEY. THREE CUSTOMERS PAID SO WE ASKED WHY THE HOLD UP. THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL US THAT THEY BROKE IT AND TOLD US IT'S AN OLD CAR THAT IS WHY IT HAPPENED. WHAT DID THEY THINK WE WOULDN'T NOTICE IF THEY JUST LEFT IT OUTSIDE?

THE EMPLOYEE SAID IT WOULD HAVE BROKEN ANYTIME BECAUSE IT'S OLD BUT THEY ARE THE ONES WHO BROKE IT AND DON'T FEEL RESPONSIBLE. THE MANAGER SAID HE WAS NOT GOING TO PAY FOR IT!

THANKS A LOT I MIGHT KILL SOMEONE IF MY HOOD FLIES OFF MY VEHICLE.NOW I CAN`T GO ANYWHERE!

Review about: Oil Change.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $142
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Warwick Car Wash Oil Express?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ripoff Killeen Maaco- Don't go there! Maaco "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..." Read more Ziebart - AVOID AT ALL COST - Poor Tint Poor Service - Poor Company Ziebart "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..." Read more Spires Flooring And Remodeling - Bad Tile Jon and Bath Room Repair/Remodel Spires Flooring And Remodeling "Because we had a stain from a leak on the Kitchen ceiling we looked into fixing it along with the bathroom above where the leak was from. We hired Brandon..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - PREYED ON MY WIFE AND TRIED TO RIP US OFF!!!!!! Mavis Discount Tire "On March 1st my wife took our 2006 Hyundai Sonata into the Mavis Discount Tire located at 1860 North Olden Ave. in Ewing Twp. NJ. Our driver side window would..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Clear Choice - Worst decision ever Clear Choice "This is junk dentistry, they don't fix any problems, they ignore what you tell them, and my mouth is much worse off than it was before I went to them...." Read more