Warwick Car Wash Oil Express - They don't care about your vehicle
DON'T EVER GO HERE.EMPLOYEE BROKE THE LATCH FOR MY HOOD TODAY!
THEY LEFT IT OUTSIDE WITH MY KEY. THREE CUSTOMERS PAID SO WE ASKED WHY THE HOLD UP. THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL US THAT THEY BROKE IT AND TOLD US IT'S AN OLD CAR THAT IS WHY IT HAPPENED. WHAT DID THEY THINK WE WOULDN'T NOTICE IF THEY JUST LEFT IT OUTSIDE?
THE EMPLOYEE SAID IT WOULD HAVE BROKEN ANYTIME BECAUSE IT'S OLD BUT THEY ARE THE ONES WHO BROKE IT AND DON'T FEEL RESPONSIBLE. THE MANAGER SAID HE WAS NOT GOING TO PAY FOR IT!
THANKS A LOT I MIGHT KILL SOMEONE IF MY HOOD FLIES OFF MY VEHICLE.NOW I CAN`T GO ANYWHERE!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."