DON'T EVER GO HERE.EMPLOYEE BROKE THE LATCH FOR MY HOOD TODAY!

THEY LEFT IT OUTSIDE WITH MY KEY. THREE CUSTOMERS PAID SO WE ASKED WHY THE HOLD UP. THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL US THAT THEY BROKE IT AND TOLD US IT'S AN OLD CAR THAT IS WHY IT HAPPENED. WHAT DID THEY THINK WE WOULDN'T NOTICE IF THEY JUST LEFT IT OUTSIDE?

THE EMPLOYEE SAID IT WOULD HAVE BROKEN ANYTIME BECAUSE IT'S OLD BUT THEY ARE THE ONES WHO BROKE IT AND DON'T FEEL RESPONSIBLE. THE MANAGER SAID HE WAS NOT GOING TO PAY FOR IT!

THANKS A LOT I MIGHT KILL SOMEONE IF MY HOOD FLIES OFF MY VEHICLE.NOW I CAN`T GO ANYWHERE!

Review about: Oil Change.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $142
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Warwick Car Wash Oil Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

YourMechanic - Starter Repair Review YourMechanic "So YourMechanic sent a mechanic over to my house to fix my starter, first of all he was an hour and thirty minutes late...once he showed up it took him..." Read more I Am Not Satisfied With AC Dude! Ac Dude "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more JUST BRAKES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG FEMALES! Just Brakes "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..." Read more Volvo Cars - Transmission Volvo Cars "i bought a 2004 low milage was 99,000 and the transmission went on me then replace it the same problem i need my car to take my son to school..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "Do not buy anything from this company if you want it to stay nice for long. I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of..." Read more