Crossville, Tennessee

I worked for Warren Properties for about 2 years.During the time that I worked there I saw all the partying pals of the area supervisors getting promotions, while the people that never layed out of work never got anywhere.

They also have little consideration for the tenants, they have even been sued for keeping deposits. The pay rate is so low it is no wonder, most of the employees are low scale laborers at best. Warren Properties is a bad place to work for. There are no ethics, the bosses can scream at you and write you up at will.

You can not retaliate, or talk to the boss, or you get screamed at some more, and belittled. Being belittled in front of co-workers, and tenants is the normal activity when working for this company. If you like to party with the boss, then this is the place for you.

When i worked there I felt like I was in jail.So glad to be free.

Review about: Realty Company.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Warren Properties?

Comments

Class action lawsuit time, I think.

I'm not surprised given my observations as a tenant of their lack of total maturity and professionalism.They gain nothing by being that way.

Maybe the company can invest in deep therapy for themselves. People like them traumatize other people's lives for no *** reason. I'm sorry they treated you like that.

They are too dense and full of excuses and arguments to even notice their crappy behavior and crappy words towards their fellow human being.God only knows why they are in business because they will crumble while they take others down with them.

KevinRichards
Markham, Ontario, Canada #920413

Why not do the adult thing and admit you were not a good worker.

C ED

I AM a vary please renter of warren house apt.management and staff are great here.just visted 555 executive dr. huntsville al.35816.THEY REALLY CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Dudeman
to C ED #920405

Except your pool is always closed. Lived there before, and I will admit it's one of the better ones atop that hill, I also kind of miss it. I live on a property in Phoenix now and I freaking regret it.

Juan
Omaha, Nebraska, United States #677418

Warrenhouse here in Omaha, NE is also complete bull ***!Managers suck...

Area supervisor Juan has refused to call me back dispite repeated attempts to get ahold of him. The apartment managers take looooong lunches, usually from 11pm-2pm (the hours of operation say they're closed from noon to 1 everyday)... And when they're there, they hang out with crusty crack head looking dudes listing to 2chains on their cell phone.... In the office!

This place has bedbugs, and I think the maintenance guy has been stealing my BBQ off the gill! *** this place. I hope the fat *** office girls are reading this, because I have a message for you: go *** yourself! There has been a lot more issues then this as well...

Rent screw ups, unannounced apartment entry's etc....:(

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #627213

do they pay their vendors

eks
to Anonymous Canby, Oregon, United States #632268

did you get an answer to that question?

Anonymous Tenant
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #621635

It,s Not the Management that's Bad.It,s the LOW Lifes they rent to.

My building has Drugs, Prostitution and Mental Cases. It almost seems like they go out of there way to find the Worst people possible for tenants. Nobody has any Pride in themselves and it shows.

and they rent by the week, so you have constant *** moving in and out constantly.They try to take care of the building, but how can you, when you have Losers like this constantly breaking things.

Who cares

Why is everyone so "pissed" get over it working here isnt even bad atleast we work alone and Mike and Glenda are very easy to work with sure they can get upset but if you do your job well than you shouldnt have any problems I bet all of you sucked at ur jobs and are just mad you got fired lol