Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

When I purchased my 2011 f150 truck the dealer sold me a 3 star warranty policy one of the selling points was if I ever had issues with the navigation system it would cover it as it can be expensive to fix . Well it happened it malfunctioned and when I called about warranty on it they denied it because it has the radio in it.

Doesn’t every navigation system includes a radio? I bought the policy because I was told that it would be covered. Now the only solution offered is the refund the policy but it will be prorated because I’ve had it for 3 years. Yea 3 years of no coverage that I didn’t know about.

What a ripoff ! If anyone starts a class action lawsuit sign me up!

Product or Service Mentioned: Warranty Solutions Truck Warranty.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Getting the shaft.

I didn't like: Will not honor their warranty.

Comments

Funny i just reviewed thier 3 Star warranty on thier website and it cleary shows what is covered and nav system nor radio are NOT listed for coverage. Would have had to get a higher warranty like a 5 Star.

Similar situation here, brand new car, 2 wraps, full coverage, within a few weeks car started failing, electrical, transmission, then eventual engine failure. Dealer wouldn't cover repairs, nor would warranty solutions...…..not 1 penny.

Long story short at two years old I had a junk car sitting in my drive. Called warranty solutions last week and basically was asked what do you want us to do about it?

tough for you she says. Great way to spend my money.