Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I bought a 2011 Chevy equinox less than two years ago and was conned into buying the extended warranty because “it covers everything”. Well technically yes, that’s true.

Many parts are on the covered list. BUT what they don’t tell you is that the exclusion list is longer than the covered parts list. I recently brought my car to a Chevy dealer because I have no brakes at speeds lower than 25mph. The wheel speed sensor is malfunctioning.

I was told I needed new hubs which is on the covered list....Warranty Solutions denied coverage because the parts were corroded. I live in New England where corrosion happens. I’m not sure what upkeep they were expecting me to do to avoid corrosion on my wheel hubs. Maybe if Warranty Solutions could provide me with that answer then I wouldn’t be writing this.

Flat out, no, you didn’t take care of the wheel hubs so we aren’t paying for you to get them replaced even though you paid $4000 for this warranty.

Do not waste your money on this!!!!!!!!!! They don’t cover anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: Warranty Solutions Warranty.

Comments