I had a warranty that was told by their customer service that expired in 2019. I based my issues with the vehicle to get repaired prior to the expiration to both mile and time.

I still have 13,000 miles left before I met the maximum. I dropped my car off at the dealer today to only find out that the contract had expired due to time. I called warranty solutions to explain I was told by their customer service dept that I was told my agreement was current through this time in 2019. their answer to me was who did you speak to and when.....

and they did not have any notes in their system of me calling in.

I explained I wasn't placing a claim; I was asking for the expiration and would not expect a customer service agent to make notes on that???? Net Net they would not stand behind there incorrect information given to one of there customers

Comments

this company sucks.my car were total lost in on accident .they never pay the full amount left om my loan to the bank.and them what make it worst you have to sent all the paper work to them.they dont want to deal with your lien holder.making it very difficult.run away from this scam company.