Altoona, Pennsylvania

Update by user May 25, 2012

In the pictures my computer has a black plastic fan in it. However the pictures they sent were of a chrome fan. TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!

Original review posted by user May 25, 2012

a couple months ago my computer went and i had to send it to warranty logistics.They replaced my hard drive and sent it back.

It still wasnt working properly so i called walmarts warranty company back and the guy told me my hard drive was downloaded in wrong and i had to send it back to Warranty Logistics. However, when i got it back for the second time the letter enclosed said it was unfixed due to water damage and pictures would be sent to walmarts warranty company. After they received the pictures, they emailed them to me and i called them and they told me there was nothing they could because liquid damage wasnt included in my plan. So instead of throwing it away i decided to tear my computer apart to see the liquid damage and i found out the pictures they had sent me didnt even match my computer.

So i called them back and talked to the supervisor, he had me email him the pictures i took of my computer.

The very next morning he called me and told me that i was correct that the images were not of my computer and he is sending me a full refund check for my computer.

I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND SENDING YOUR COMPUTER TO WARRANTY LOGISTICS.BUT THANKFULLY THE SUPERVISOR AT WALMARTS WARRANTY COMPANY WAS NICE ENOUGH TO LOOK INTO MY CASE AND HE GAVE ME A REFUND!!

Review about: Toshiba Laptop.

Review #320648 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $399
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Warranty Logistics?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.