Warner Bros General Lee Car Review

1 of 5 Warner Bros reviews

I am writing in response to the removal of the dukes of hazzard.All because some *** had a rebel flag on his Facebook page the world has to suffer!

Warner bros you suck! You took the show off b/c it represented the south. That flag is my along with others heritage! B/c of a few people complaining you pull the show and now you discontinue making the general lee!

Again you suck! Your telling me my heritage means nothing? I've never condoned slavery but it wasn't entirely about that. Every time i turn around i hear about African American heritage but i have to be ashamed of bieng a confederate?

*** me! Im very proud of who i am and what my family stood for!!! People like you keeping pushing your heritage on me but i have to forget and denounce mine? I will continue to teach my family about my heritage from both sides (which is both confederates) along with my wife's!

Also the fact that people like Warner bros is saying i can't watch a show or have a car that represents my heritage b/c it offends a few can kiss my a..! You wonder why are hating? Its not color of skin it's b/c your telling us what we can & can't do and what we can & can't believe or be proud of! I don't care what they did in the past b/c the past nor do i care what color your skin is!

I do care how you act around my family and I or when some pansies tell me what i am is wrong!Warner bros don't want to offend a group well they offended and pissed off a big big big group of people!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 5 Warner Bros reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 09 #1224519 Mckenzie, Tennessee, United States

Very true! Warner bros lost my business. Dukes of hazzard has nothing to do with slavery or other fools!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.