Verified Reviewer

Resolved
4.2

Updated by user Sep 28, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product replacement.

Original review posted by user Sep 28, 2023

Warn talks about customer service and doing the right thing. To do the right thing for this recall would be to fix the problem and send the new remote replacement free of charge to the people who have purchased your defective product.

Since you won't do the right thing I am sitting here with the 12000 pound vr winch on my jeep and a remote that is defective and was told to cut wires in the remote and remove batteries. Not impressed since I paid alot for a warn winch I was buying also for the wireless feature which I no longer have. I called warn and was told to go buy the hub remote. Wow, told to spend more money so I can get my defective warn winch to work wirelessly.

Poor customer service.

Shame on warn for not doing the right thing. Definitely won't be recommending warn to my Jeep friends after this.

User's recommendation: Look at other options.

Preferred solution: The replacement remote that is waterproof I was told about by warn. .

Warn Industries Pros: No pros.

Warn Industries Cons: Bad customer service.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Warn Industries Reviews