South Bend, Indiana
1.2K views 5 comments

It just breaks my heart and upsets my stomach when I heard that my two favorite characters from "A Bug's Life" Flik and Princess Atta were both cut off from the Character Meet-&-Greet Schedule.I would truly love it alot if Flik and Princess Atta were both back in the parks on the regular daily Character Meet-&-Greet Schedule.

Right now they are only seen performing in the Pixar Pals' Countdown to Fun parade at Hollywood Studios....which just isn't enough!

I want to meet them for hugs, kisses, autographs, and pictures.I love Flik and Atta!

Review about: Flik And Princess Atta Meet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walt Disney World?

Submit review

Comments

Flik meets daily at Disney's Animal Kingdom and Princess Atta meets occasionally. They are always meeting together around Valentine's day though

Lou

Sure hope you are a kid! KTpie pie ( trying to say QT pie?), hope your husband doesn't get fired for your negativity. Remember, Walt is always watching.

ktpiepie

Probably just another money saving technique for the exec's and Disney stockholders! This company is different from the Disney I grew up with..sad!

Binky

@oatneck.I dont know why but after reading that complaint then your response I broke out laughing.

Why??Don't know but you broke me up.

Oatneak

This is why no one takes this site seriously.