Wallace-Thompson True Value - New Clothes Dryer will not work
Bought from Wallace Thompson Hardware Store in Rusk, Texas.Their repair company who came out twice said it was the electricity.
The electron said NOT. The Hardware Store will not refund my money nor replace the dryer which I repeat I bought BRAND NEW on May 23, 2013. I called the Hardware store yesterday, June 19, 2013 and said I wanted my money back. The man told me to keep trying the repair company and the electrician to get the dryer squared away.
He knows the dryer is defective and doesn't want it in his store either to pay for it to get fixed.
I used to love Wallace Thompson True Value Hardware Store in Rusk, Texas now I detest them and their service.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Dryer
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Ordered part for microwave from Sears Parts Direct because the manufacturer, Bosch, did not have the part in stock. Sears Parts Direct listed the part on their website as "in..."