Wallace-Thompson True Value - New Clothes Dryer will not work
Bought from Wallace Thompson Hardware Store in Rusk, Texas.Their repair company who came out twice said it was the electricity.
The electron said NOT. The Hardware Store will not refund my money nor replace the dryer which I repeat I bought BRAND NEW on May 23, 2013. I called the Hardware store yesterday, June 19, 2013 and said I wanted my money back. The man told me to keep trying the repair company and the electrician to get the dryer squared away.
He knows the dryer is defective and doesn't want it in his store either to pay for it to get fixed.
I used to love Wallace Thompson True Value Hardware Store in Rusk, Texas now I detest them and their service.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Dryer
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Ordered part for microwave from Sears Parts Direct because the manufacturer, Bosch, did not have the part in stock. Sears Parts Direct listed the part on their website as "in..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."