Wallace-Thompson True Value - New Clothes Dryer will not work
Bought from Wallace Thompson Hardware Store in Rusk, Texas.Their repair company who came out twice said it was the electricity.
The electron said NOT. The Hardware Store will not refund my money nor replace the dryer which I repeat I bought BRAND NEW on May 23, 2013. I called the Hardware store yesterday, June 19, 2013 and said I wanted my money back. The man told me to keep trying the repair company and the electrician to get the dryer squared away.
He knows the dryer is defective and doesn't want it in his store either to pay for it to get fixed.
I used to love Wallace Thompson True Value Hardware Store in Rusk, Texas now I detest them and their service.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Whirlpool Dryer
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Ordered part for microwave from Sears Parts Direct because the manufacturer, Bosch, did not have the part in stock. Sears Parts Direct listed the part on their website as "in..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."