Walkfit - How do I return them for their lifetime replacement?

22 of 100 Walkfit reviews

I have used them for quite a while, but they are worn to the point of holes and tears!I need to replace them and they want me to provide payment for shipping I feel the price I paid originally for lifetime Warrantee and replacement should cover it, Timex provides boxes and retailers to send back merchandise for Their lifetime products for free!

why should I pay for Walk fit when they clearly stated lifetime replacement or refund??I am so disappointed I like the product just not the Lies and Misleading to Lifetime Warrantee and replacement its not Free if I have to pay for my Replacement, Am I Right?!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Walkfit Orthotic Insoles
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #382478
Had an experience with Walkfit? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 10 No 10
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
22 of 100 Walkfit reviews

Aug 08, 2014 #853636

I found this site. i emailed them beacause the ones I have are no the platinum, and it is the address that was posted.

0 0 Reply

May 08, 2013 #647785 Sherman Oaks, California, United States

Hello, I work for the Walk Fit company. Per the Lifetime warranty, you just pay replacement s/p for a new pair. Per our site:
Return to:
1392 Sarah Place, Unit B, Ontario, CA 91761 | 877-264-9243

Lifetime Replacement Warranty

If you want to replace your WalkFit® Platinum Orthotics for any reason, just return them to the address above (with $5.95 shipping & processing), and we will exchange them for FREE, FOREVER.
I certainly apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.

2 0 Reply

Mar 13, 2014 #794543

again this is a different address How does a person know if this is a legit post there wsa another reply about refunds etc. from Oakland CA

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

You were reading a complaint about Walkfit.
Filing a new complaint about