Buckner, Kentucky
1K views 0 comments
100% full Not resolved

I received my order for Walkfit Platinum and the bill was $69.75.When I ordered them they were advertised as buy one get one free with other free incentives.

When I called customer service after receiving them and complaint about price, he said he could only give me $20 credit. I said the second pair is free and he said no. The postage was $30.00 and it was one small postal package. I told him I wanted to send the order back but he said I would not receive credit for the shipping which was almost $30.00.

How can they charge me shipping and postage for two separate items in one box? SCAM!!!!!! I could have went to Walmart and got them for $19.99. I only need one pair.

So wrong.

Review about: Insoles.

I didn't like: Dishonest advertising.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Deceiving ad and overpricing S&P / $70
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with WalkFit Platinum?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

HoWigs - Wavy Human Hair Full Lace Wig Review HoWigs "Subject: returns & refund ME: Message: Hello, I received my wig today, on 11/03/2016. I am not satisfied with my order.  The hair feels hard, looks and feels like synthetic...." Read more It Works - Can't escape! It Works "I signed up for It!Works, got the protein powder and ridiculously priced blender bottle, and when I went to cancel my "autoshipment", it said I couldn't, because I hadn't completed..." Read more Advocare - I am a mess Advocare "I started AdvoCare Jan 1 went thru the cleanse part.Wasnt getting the energy people were talking about.Than I started the second phase was three days into it than wam I..." Read more Advocare - It works Advocare "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...." Read more City Of Hope Hospital - A license to Kill! City Of Hope Hospital "My child tragically lost her life last year at City of Hope hospital, Duarte, CA. She was admitted to the hospital with an unresolved urinary tract infection. There were numerous..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Rockauto - Not happy with return policy Rockauto "I ordered a waterpump put it on it lasted two months before it fell apart on the inside,dont know if it caused any other damage. I was told to go..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more