Jacksonville, Florida

Order Number: 20133

Date Ordered: Friday 06 January, 2012

Detailed Invoice:

*****************************************************************

Walk-Shop won't ship musical keyboard (Yamaha MM6) that I ordered and paid for nor respond to my inquiries. Initially used "Chinese New Year" as reason for not shipping - but that ended long ago.

"hi,

Happy new Year! As is now China's holiday. Can not be delivered. Once we return to work. Goods will be sent immediately. Thank you very much!"

"Dear friend,

Bank wire transfer payment details:

Bank name: BANK OF China Hubei Branch

A/C holder's name: WANG GUOBO

A/C No.: 46413-01018-8018-2822 (IBAN)

BANK SWIFT code: BKCH CN BJ 600

Address: No. 33 Garden Road, Xiangfan City in Hubei Province of China.

Thank you!"

Review about: Yamaha Mm6.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $340
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walk Shop?

Comments

Steve

No response to numerous requests.Dont get caught !!! This chinatown fella is a fraud and thief!! Stay away from this Walk Shop !!

Dmitriy

Ordered a bicycle.At first, I was pleasantly surprised by the low price for Russia.

Transferred to the account of $ 1,000. But there is no answer - where is my product. My emails go unanswered.

The last three days shopping site stopped working.I'm getting ready to take appropriate measures to punish this seller

Phogstr

I wonder how many other Buyers have been screwed by Walk-Shop...? Apparently not enough for anyone in authority to take the initiative to investigate! :(

Kerrie Vernon

I am having the same problem with an order placed on 26th January.

They initially sent me an email after payment was made and I had emailed them trying to get a tracking number and enquired when I may expect delivery of my order but after that they now refuse to respond to my numerous emails regarding my order, yet when I made an "enquiry" regarding buying a laptop they were back to me within the day

Stephen Alfred

:? Will not answer my email requests asking for confirmation of money paid.