Attempted to stop at Walgreens for skincare product near closing.Having been there so many times, I knew which aisle it was on.
I could have been in & out in 3 minutes. When I approached the front doors, 4 employees were outside smoking cigarettes and one yelled at me "You have ONE MINUTE, MA'AM!" She actually LEANED across the door to say this to me. Enough said. This is a small island & I'm a local; I'll shop at CVS from now on.
At least they don't YELL at me when I TRY to walk into the store.So sorry I interrupted your smoke break, b*****.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Aveena Lotion
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- "Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement. I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability. Needless to say..."
- "Last month i purchased one box of dragon light capsules from dragonlights.org for my husband, who is 43 years old and suffers from angina which is why he is unable..."
- "Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above expected while sending methodically so many invoices that it was impossible to follow up on and check. We recommend:..."
- " I met Mr. Todd and his assistant Gene Kelly, from Todd Homes at the home to be inspected. The process took about 2 hours which seemed to be through...."
- "I am a senior citizen. About 4 years ago I bought a pair of black New Balance no slip shoes with the little no slip symbol in the shoe and..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."