Walgreens Prescription Refill Review from Bowling Green, Kentucky
Update added by user Jun 15
I don't like that I felt like they were blatantly blaming me in a vague way.They made it seem like it was impossible for someone to have stolen pills which is rhe the only explaination for the different pills.
I do not believe it was a mistake. I was talking to others about it and people have sent me links to contact people to report this. I may talk to my lawyer just to see what they know of situations like this. To be honest.
I wasn't going to say anything, but everyone pushed me to call the pharmacy to tell them and of course since it was a narcotic I feel like they thought I did it and wanted more. I just had surgery last Tuesday. I have fibromyalgia and dysautanomia. I don't deal with pain well and my surgeon whos done a surgery on me before.
He knows I don't tolerate pain well. That was my second and last refill he said. So it was also that. What IF i needed my last 5 and it wasn't there because someone switched them out.
I honestly wouldn't have noticed if the broght tylenol letters in red wasn't in there. So I looked at them all. This was AFTER I had opened my UNOPENED Stappled bag from them. So it had to have happen on the inside!
Pretty sure it was picked up at least by 8. If not sooner. Dropped off after 4pm? Honestly not sure, but I didn't open it till the next morning.
It's the walgreens off exit 22. To lagrange and ballardsville.
(Pretty sure that second part is right) i know exit 22 is.Highway 53
Original review posted by user Jun 14
I got my pain meds filled from my sirgery last Tuesday. I already uad some meds meft, but were going to transfer them over to the new bottle, because I received one more subscription. Well I noticed I pill with red writing on it. So I poured them out and there were TWO pills with tylenol 500 written on them. So I went through the rest and there were 3 other pills that were generic tylenol or something. When I called the store and told them they said the pill was from CVS according to the number. Now the rest of the pills were fine. Honestly? I could have gone without the 5. I'm hoping to feel 10 times better by then. I explained on the phone about what pills were in there. (Which btw the CVS ones were dirty looking!).
He was suppose to call back and never did.
My fiance weny up there with them explaing everything and the guy who talk to me said there wers only 3 pills I had said. Also said the initials on the bottle were the managers. I wouldn't have even complained if everyone hadn't told me to, but I did and he made us feel like it was us and that we were criminals. They dod eventually count them out in front of them which I did like. That way there was no exchanging pills out or what not.
I NEVER had a problem with them and have been filling mine and my childrens meds there for years and now I feel like I'm going to always be looked at like a criminal. (Btw this was maybe my 3rd time using this walgreens. I just moved to Lagrange)
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Discredit customers
You May Also Like
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- "I had a three-month "super saver" order of one of Purity's products. The order was coming up for renewal and they charged my credit card, which, by the time..."
- "Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement. I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability. Needless to say..."
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "I received a call from a my booking genie and was solicited for $898. I was threatened. As soon as the representative informed me of their name Ashley Smith I..."
- "Tonight was the third time in a couple of months that we went thru the take out line and either didn't get what we ordered or didn't get part of..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."