Walgreens Free Snickers Crispers Deal Review from Ogden, Utah

101 of 1284 Walgreens reviews

I am filing a complaint to one of the manager in your store in the name of Becky Jo.The store address 1208 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84404.

This was happened around 6-7pm today 4/20/2016. This is how it goes. Ok so I went to the store for the deal of snicker crisper it say 2/$6. And then you'll get store reward of $3 for each bag.

So seems like "FREE" yay! That's what it even say in the ad, FREE. Now I saw they have 6 bags so I took all of them because it doesn't say it has a limit per household. I went to the cashier and as she punch in each item it says $1.74 sale, and I said why it's $1.74 it should be $3 each and I will get $3 reward.

So cashier check the ad first and then she's like "oh yeah that's right, it's a corporate thing" and then called the manager Becky Jo and override the transaction. So instead of $1.74 each it went back to original price $3. And then Becky left. It's only me and the cashier now.

And I said now I will be able to get my reward! Yay! So I paid the FULL price and as soon as I finish paying it only gave me $3 reward and I said wait a minute, I should get $3 reward for each bag so I should get a total of $18. Now,cashier called her manager back Becky Jo and said it didn't process the rewards.

And I told to Becky that in other store, they do one item at a time to have the reward for each bag. And here is the dumbest answer I got from her, "No I won't do that, I will only give you one bag because yesterday you already bought some. I also have to give some of this items to different customers I have. I still have Thursday, Friday and Saturday and I don't have anymore stocks for these item".

And I was like, wait a minute I am a customer and if you run out of stocks it's not my problem anymore. If I bought all the items in the store are you not gonna be happy? The demand is high?. And she said" nope I will only give you one bag because it's every store discretion for the sale item".

I said you know what? That's not how you run business. I come here because of what it says in the ad. It doesn't say a limit for this particular item.

I wasted so much time for you to override the price and then for spending about 15 minute drive and gas and staying in this store for another minutes it's totally waste of time. If I knew I can only get one bag for taking that much effort I shouldn't have waste my time or yours. Atleast you get paid here for wasting someonelse's time. And if that's the case I will just cancel the transaction.

And she said " ok have a nice day ". And I said back that's how you treat your customers? I will file a complaint against you. And she said ok.

Wow!

I can't believe you will let customer get out on that door upset about your service.Unbelievable!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Unacceptable how manager handles customer service

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
Snicker Crisper
Review category
Drug Stores and Drugs
review #833563

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walgreens? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
101 of 1284 Walgreens reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 29 #1179277 Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States

It is actually stayed in the walgreens policy that you cannot ring several transactions for a single customer so that they can receive multiple register rewards. Employees can potentially be fired for that. It also stays in the fine print at the bottom of the weekly ad that the store holds the right to place limits on any item on sale. I'm sorry that your coupons and candy were not worth them losing their job over.

1 0 Reply

Apr 27 #1150712

Most stores I have ever seen limit the number of items a customer can buy, when it's on offer like that. C'mon, save some for the rest of us, don't be so greedy! And don't suggest they have more on hand, they only have so much room in the store.

1 1 Reply
cmthomas07

Jun 12 #1172232 Roseville, Michigan, United States

Are you people kidding? If a limit isn't posted,it certainly isn't the customers obligation to "leave some for everybody else", that's nuts!

0 1 Reply

Apr 27 #1150665

if ya use ur reward card, it will only allow process for 1 purchase
Make multible purchases

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Walgreens.
Filing a new complaint about
×