Walgreens Free Snickers Crispers Deal Review from Ogden, Utah
I am filing a complaint to one of the manager in your store in the name of Becky Jo.The store address 1208 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84404.
This was happened around 6-7pm today 4/20/2016. This is how it goes. Ok so I went to the store for the deal of snicker crisper it say 2/$6. And then you'll get store reward of $3 for each bag.
So seems like "FREE" yay! That's what it even say in the ad, FREE. Now I saw they have 6 bags so I took all of them because it doesn't say it has a limit per household. I went to the cashier and as she punch in each item it says $1.74 sale, and I said why it's $1.74 it should be $3 each and I will get $3 reward.
So cashier check the ad first and then she's like "oh yeah that's right, it's a corporate thing" and then called the manager Becky Jo and override the transaction. So instead of $1.74 each it went back to original price $3. And then Becky left. It's only me and the cashier now.
And I said now I will be able to get my reward! Yay! So I paid the FULL price and as soon as I finish paying it only gave me $3 reward and I said wait a minute, I should get $3 reward for each bag so I should get a total of $18. Now,cashier called her manager back Becky Jo and said it didn't process the rewards.
And I told to Becky that in other store, they do one item at a time to have the reward for each bag. And here is the dumbest answer I got from her, "No I won't do that, I will only give you one bag because yesterday you already bought some. I also have to give some of this items to different customers I have. I still have Thursday, Friday and Saturday and I don't have anymore stocks for these item".
And I was like, wait a minute I am a customer and if you run out of stocks it's not my problem anymore. If I bought all the items in the store are you not gonna be happy? The demand is high?. And she said" nope I will only give you one bag because it's every store discretion for the sale item".
I said you know what? That's not how you run business. I come here because of what it says in the ad. It doesn't say a limit for this particular item.
I wasted so much time for you to override the price and then for spending about 15 minute drive and gas and staying in this store for another minutes it's totally waste of time. If I knew I can only get one bag for taking that much effort I shouldn't have waste my time or yours. Atleast you get paid here for wasting someonelse's time. And if that's the case I will just cancel the transaction.
And she said " ok have a nice day ". And I said back that's how you treat your customers? I will file a complaint against you. And she said ok.
I can't believe you will let customer get out on that door upset about your service.Unbelievable!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unacceptable how manager handles customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Don't do business with Pam Giese. She is an Advocare distributor who makes a big fat commission check at your expense. She promises you that you will make a lot..."
- "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..."
- "Went to the all night Walgreens on Green Oaks in Arlington TX. in the wee hours on a Sunday to get a prescription for a pain medicine filled for my..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I still have not had my questions answerd..."
- "We purchased a Maytag Centennial washer 35 months ago. We noticed our clothes getting discoloring stains on them and after investigating found rust only along the bottom 6 inches of..."
- "Bought this sectional in 2010 told it would wear as good as or better than leather. Every part of the sectional has flaking except one panel we had..."