Walgreens - Review in Drug Stores and Drugs category from Mooresville, North Carolina
In a nutshell Mooresville North Carolina Walgreens River Highway accuse me of stealing a beach bag cops came to my house I went up there and told him where I laid it I did not buy it I left it there they swore I had it I will be sueing them, or emotional abuse false accusation and whatever else
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "CVS has seen me spend my last $ they will ever see (as soon as the forced gift card runs out). I returned, with receipt, a shrink-wrapped box of white..."
- "I bought a $2.99 trial offer and now they are charging $34.99 for monthly refills! They do not plainly inform you that this is a membership. I have not..."
- "mazing products. Terrible customer service. I placed two orders in early November and received no notification of the orders being shipped even weeks later. I contacted them and after..."
- "I oredered two Tshirts and a matching phone case beginning of 12/3/16. They shipped me the wrong item with the wrong artwork. The artwork was a bunny not a ***..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "i am absolutely disgusted by this matter of how you have a hair from anything or someone in this soup. this is totally disgusting. I've been eating these soups for..."
- "...You say free gift then you say reserve the right to change or cancel this promotion without notice but i think thats a very sorry reason to do..."
- "I was ordering the same exact blueberry juice from mad-vapes for about a year. After buying getting 12 different bottles of the same juice I was instantly aware when. There..."