Review about Walgreens Staff from Amarillo, Texas

181 of 1284 Walgreens reviews

I am the only person in the Druid hills rd pharmacy on Atlanta.The lady asks if I want to wait.

I say yes. She says, it will take an hour encouraging me to leave. I did not drive here to go home and come back. I ask if I can have access to the restroom.

She says she will let me in. I wait at the restroom 10 minutes. She never shows.

I guess customers are an onconvenience.No line no customers no customer service

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Walgreens Staff
Review category
Drug Stores and Drugs
review #775296

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walgreens? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
181 of 1284 Walgreens reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 18 #1161299

I really dislike you Ladyscot , I mean really, you are again such a suck up, hope your show the pharmacist all your clever replies....

0 1 Reply

May 19 #1161313 New York, New York, United States

She's not my favourite person either, BUT, she is right. The majority of prescriptions are phoned in and those patients have been given pick up times. This in addition to the people who had previously dropped off scripts and received a pick up time. The lone customer who walks in off the street must wait her turn behind those that were there first. This is not a difficult concept to grasp. Really, it is common sense.

1 0 Reply
LadyScot

Mar 29 #1136064

You may be the only person in the pharmacy waiting at the moment, but that by no means there are not at least 10-20 scripts queued before yours. THEY Come first. She was telling you how long it might take, not encouraging you to leave.
Do you really think they pay a pharmacist to be in the store to wait on ONE person only?

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.