I believe they were very unprofessional they profiled me & labeled me as an addict because I'm on pain medication due to car accident here is ther little note they wrote me will never shop ther agian due to unprofessionalism
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I thought I was alone. I believe we should all serve edgepark w/ a lawsuit. I am a ileostomy patient. Every month I have to call them because they have..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "My offers was removed unfairly, I contacted them and they sent me an evasive answer, they also blocked the messages sent to me and the chance to answer them. I..."
- "My medium rare steak came out well done. The last 2 bottles of a-1 were empty. Look at my picture. Clearly they added water to the bottles and then..."
- "Winn Dixie store # 0250 Miramar Fl. 5/29/16 Hershey candy buy one get one free. I bought two different types of Hershey candy at $4.39 each. Was charged $4.39 for each..."