Review about Walgreens Prescription Refills from Hollywood, Florida

264 of 1284 Walgreens reviews

I believe they were very unprofessional they profiled me & labeled me as an addict because I'm on pain medication due to car accident here is ther little note they wrote me will never shop ther agian due to unprofessionalism

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Walgreens Prescription Refill
Review category
Drug Stores and Drugs
review #721933

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walgreens? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
264 of 1284 Walgreens reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 29 #1233675 Warner Robins, Georgia, United States

My doctor in GA. warned me about the resistance by Walgreens to fill pain medicines. They give the doctors a hard time too. Lots of red tape. My doctor made a point of asking me to have my prescriptions filled somewhere else.

0 0 Reply

May 23 #1163552

Obviously there was a separate issue going on, e.g. DEA cracking down on pharmacy or the specific medication, issues with doctor, issues with supply. Otherwise, why would they fill it this time?

1 0 Reply

Oct 24, 2015 #1053188

They aren't as "skilled" at recognizing drug seeking behavior like you think. I can spot a junkie from a mile away because I'm a recovering addict. They fill scripts for them allll the time. I actually have seen a friend who is not an addict be discriminated against by them. Soo... ya.

4 2 Reply

Oct 24, 2015 #1053066

I'm sure they knew who you were, they're very experienced at identifying drug seeking behaviour and pain pill junkies, my bet is they were right, you do have a problem with drug use you struggle to control, and the first step is to admit to it, not deny it and project your drug issues onto them

3 7 Reply

Apr 28 #1151263

You're clueless.

2 1 Reply
DoubleDSingleP

Nov 15 #1241055 Buffalo, New York, United States

Even if this person did have a problem. A. you can't 100% accurately guess that. B. Who the *** are they to be the morality police? If anyone knows about OP being an addict it would be their Dr. NOT a *** Pharmacy. It's really none of their business anyway, it's between the Dr. and OP. What if this medicine was REALLY important to this person for reasons besides addiction and they deny it? They ARE NOT Drs. and have 0 clue what this persons medical history is. If they aren't allowed to write a script than they sure as *** shouldn't be allowed to deny one written by an ACTUAL medical professional. My guess is they wanted to be Drs. but weren't smart enough so now they use every opportunity to wield some Doctoral powers.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.