Walgreens - Review about Hydrocodone Prescription from Meridian, Idaho
Review of Walgreens Pharmacy at 1570 E Fairview, Meridian, Idaho.
Their Pharmacist need continued education!!!
As a consumer I rely upon companies like Walgreens to have educated people in their positions that matter, such as the Pharmacy!!! I also rely on these folks being educated to assist me with my choices when I’m sick because I can’t talk with the manufacturer, right? Well, this pharmacy is forever off my shopping radar. Their answer ultimately was, “sorry you are stuck with it...”
I had a negative reaction from a prescription norco analgesic (pain killer) I received there. I usually use the St Luke's Pharmacy, but was in the area so I used Walgreens. (Please note that I give credit to the FDA and AMA for reducing the amount of APAP in these scripts, saving your liver and mine) I believe that St Luke's Pharmacy is much more professional. That being said...
I picked up my script and after several doses, I discovered that Walgreens had issued me a cheaper generic version of this drug norco, although it cost me the same as a quality brand received from St Luke's earlier last month. When I complained, the pharmacist was clearly uninformed and unaware about the norco/Watson version and the fact that they have changed manufacturers. I discovered that Watson had reportedly changed ingredients, therefore massively increasing the amount of consumer complaints. As most of you know, when companies change manufacturers they often water down their product to increase profits, is this what Watson/Actavas/Allergen, or whatever name they use have done? DON'T ASK WALGREENS, THEY HAVEN'T A CLUE. BTW, I'm not at all concerned about the yellow dyes previously. I'm not so concerned with Watson, because it was Walgreens who was assisting me and hadn't a clue nor any answers for me besides, "well, I've been here for 9 years and that's all we have..." For others out there with pain issues, it does seem that Walgreens doesn't carry the efficient pain reliever brand of norcos such as Qualitest, so DON'T GO TO WALGREENS IF YOU DESIRE AN EDUCATED CONSULT, this is my experience!!!! I must add that Walgreen's defense was also that ,"many people request Watson". She neglected to preface that response for this was because it's cheaper-not the quality they seek. Pharmacist should have these answers for me... BTW, consider asking who they share your drug and patient information with, because even they seem unaware.( we all just sign, "accept")
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Hydrocodone Prescription
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "Black Friday GNC advertised Fitbit One for $9.99 and Fitbit Flex for $39.99. I order immediately on fri. (6) Fitbit One's for my kids/grandkids and 2 FB Flex for myself/husband...."
- "I live (basically right across the street) by this Walgreens & go there on a daily basis. Tried to go tonight but was unable to, as the sign posted on..."
- "Went to the all night Walgreens on Green Oaks in Arlington TX. in the wee hours on a Sunday to get a prescription for a pain medicine filled for my..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Search for Lenz Custom Concrete on the Idaho Repository to see cases filed against Mr. Lenz's business. https://www.idcourts.us/repository/partySearch.do Look Mr. Lenz's license up at the Idaho Bureau of Occupational Licenses to verify..."
- "I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!! Again what type of person would post a 15 year old trumped up misleading criminal report??? Adding in others charges and lies To post lies saying..."
- "When I ordered the bed; it arrived defective with a six inch slit right next to the air pump. I called; they wanted a picture, and they sent me..."