One 11-10-16 Walgreens Hockessin DE filled a 30 dose script for Celecoxib.
Brand name Celebrex for $438.59. $ 7.30 each. No insurance, cash transaction.
Thinking the price unusually high I price shopped Costco for the same 200 mg dose and was told the Costco cost for 60 doses is $64.80. $1.08 each. Needless to say the scrip was returned to Walgreens for a refund and the script will be purchased from Costco.
There is absolutely no excuse for gouging the customer to this extreme.
This is blatant stealing and Walgreen management should be fired. Prime example of why medical related costs are through the roof.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..."
- "I live (basically right across the street) by this Walgreens & go there on a daily basis. Tried to go tonight but was unable to, as the sign posted on..."
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- "Don't know where to start. I've been waiting for black friday to buy couple of new video games for PS4. And apperantely walmart had quite good deals. And as soon..."
- "As an employee who works there currently, this does not surprise me at all. The amount of product that walks out that door without being paid for is astounding. I..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."