One 11-10-16 Walgreens Hockessin DE filled a 30 dose script for Celecoxib.
Brand name Celebrex for $438.59. $ 7.30 each. No insurance, cash transaction.
Thinking the price unusually high I price shopped Costco for the same 200 mg dose and was told the Costco cost for 60 doses is $64.80. $1.08 each. Needless to say the scrip was returned to Walgreens for a refund and the script will be purchased from Costco.
There is absolutely no excuse for gouging the customer to this extreme.
This is blatant stealing and Walgreen management should be fired. Prime example of why medical related costs are through the roof.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought some drugs online with Canadian Health & Care Mall. Then get a surface mail notice from Canadian Border Control that they wanted to inspect a package (apparently..."
- "I filled out all my in for to order this but didn't hit summit and x out of it and surprise I get billed $52 dollars and then the pills..."
- "Well purchased mucinex fast-max night time cold & flu medicine little did i know it was recalled until i found out yesterday after we've been taking some of it. They..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "As an employee who works there currently, this does not surprise me at all. The amount of product that walks out that door without being paid for is astounding. I..."
- "Don't know where to start. I've been waiting for black friday to buy couple of new video games for PS4. And apperantely walmart had quite good deals. And as soon..."