Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement.I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability.
Needless to say they are as useless as their policies and pharmacists. I was refused my medication for no apparent reason I met the DEA requirements AND their store policy and STILL they refused. Below you will find the emails between myself and Walgreens. As you will see 1.
You get a reply from different people every time. 2. They have no idea about what the DEA policy is.
3.There is NO accountability.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Worst online experience that I had with an online buy. On June 06, 2015, received an e-mail saying that my purchase was shipped to me. (Photo 01) On June 22, 2015, informed..."
- "A worthless product from which I did not see a single benefit. A multivitamin with amino acids. If you think you can evaluate it with free trial offer, think again. Myself,..."
- "Last month i purchased one box of dragon light capsules from dragonlights.org for my husband, who is 43 years old and suffers from angina which is why he is unable..."
- "Power Window Fix is a SCAM - STAY AWAY!!!! Elan Yaari is a scam artist. He will quote you a price on the phone and show up on time for..."
- "I ordered hundreds of dollars of latex flowers to use as centerpieces for my wedding. The order was placed at the end of June. When I started to receive the..."
- "$2500 bed from ROOMS to go! They said they don't cover bed bugs.. They say I can return it with No money back. ..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."