Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement.I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability.
Needless to say they are as useless as their policies and pharmacists. I was refused my medication for no apparent reason I met the DEA requirements AND their store policy and STILL they refused. Below you will find the emails between myself and Walgreens. As you will see 1.
You get a reply from different people every time. 2. They have no idea about what the DEA policy is.
3.There is NO accountability.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am the only person in the Druid hills rd pharmacy on Atlanta. The lady asks if I want to wait. I say yes. She says, it..."
- "I dropped off three prescriptions for refill on 03/02/16. I was told they would be ready in an hour. I decided to pick them up the next day. I received..."
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I have this sofa set for less than a year and it looks like is five years old. I'm single, no kids and do not use the sofa as much,..."
- "On 1st April I've received an email with a 15% discount promo code" from Depositphotos" I have signed up and subscribed for 100 images per day which they charged me..."
- "Iam so disappointed at the service her at New River Cove. I complained about a horrid smell coming from my apartment, and then a notice was on my door as..."