Miss advertising of product to be on sale at Walgreens
The weekly add for 7/24/16 - 7/30/16 showed a travailing pillow that you take on the plane for $5.99 with the member ship-card or 2 products of similar for $10.I went to wallgreens in North Fort Myers 33903 at 4:27 pm and purchased few items including the traveling pillow, receipt# 1067-0217-7599-1607-2503.
The price of the pillow came at full price, but when I showed the clerk that it's advertised to be on sale for $5.99 she called the store Manager. And she came back telling me no it's not on sale, so I showed her that it is on their weekly sale items!
she said it might be at another store but not their store...she said we are independent walgreen's!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I live (basically right across the street) by this Walgreens & go there on a daily basis. Tried to go tonight but was unable to, as the sign posted on..."
- "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..."
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "How lucky I just received a letter indicating my case was closed. I asked for the underlay warranty and installation instructions. I received these for the vinyl plank,..."
- "Unfriendly service. Didnt ask what type of fries we wanted. Assumed straight fries. And when got to window. Told guy about it and he asked for .29more cents. I said..."
- "...The flowers were delivered in a grocery box from Schnucks!!!I paid for a red glass vase...."