Miss advertising of product to be on sale at Walgreens
The weekly add for 7/24/16 - 7/30/16 showed a travailing pillow that you take on the plane for $5.99 with the member ship-card or 2 products of similar for $10.I went to wallgreens in North Fort Myers 33903 at 4:27 pm and purchased few items including the traveling pillow, receipt# 1067-0217-7599-1607-2503.
The price of the pillow came at full price, but when I showed the clerk that it's advertised to be on sale for $5.99 she called the store Manager. And she came back telling me no it's not on sale, so I showed her that it is on their weekly sale items!
she said it might be at another store but not their store...she said we are independent walgreen's!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I live (basically right across the street) by this Walgreens & go there on a daily basis. Tried to go tonight but was unable to, as the sign posted on..."
- "I purchased a card from Walgreen store and the.card.was a defective card and my money is on the card and I really want and need my freaking money back card..."
- "Used capzasinhp and left burn marks after applying it. Never had issues before..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "How lucky I just received a letter indicating my case was closed. I asked for the underlay warranty and installation instructions. I received these for the vinyl plank,..."
- "Unfriendly service. Didnt ask what type of fries we wanted. Assumed straight fries. And when got to window. Told guy about it and he asked for .29more cents. I said..."
- "...The flowers were delivered in a grocery box from Schnucks!!!I paid for a red glass vase...."