Walgreens - Employee needs to be called on the carpet
I dropped off three prescriptions for refill on 03/02/16.I was told they would be ready in an hour.
I decided to pick them up the next day. I received a call from Walgreen's telling me that the meds were ready. When I showed up at the counter, the employee was less than pleasant. One prescription was ready out of the three.
The other two couldn't be filled until 03/04/16. This employee made me feel like a criminal for trying to pick up my meds (I thought were ready). If I was told when I dropped off the prescriptions that they couldn't be filled until 03/04/16, I wouldn't have made a special trip to pick them up. I have multiple sclerosis and it is not easy for me to have to make extra trips to be humiliated.
Today, 03/04/16, I went back to pick up my meds. I asked to be removed from the telephone notices. This was the same employee, male, maybe 30, dark hair and beard. While I was waiting for him to retrieve my meds, he made a derogatory comment to one of his coworkers.
He said "that way I wouldn't have to look at your *** face". He said this to a female employee. As a customer, I don't want to hear that and if I was the employee he said that to, would have been embarrassed having customers hear this. This male employee needs to be called on the carpet for how he interacts with customers and employees.
He has no respect for anyone except himself.
You don't need this person representing Walgreen's.If I experience anything remotely to this again, I will discontinue being a Walgreen's customer!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Worst online experience that I had with an online buy. On June 06, 2015, received an e-mail saying that my purchase was shipped to me. (Photo 01) On June 22, 2015, informed..."
- "Called walgeens to ask one simple question. Can my daughter pick up mu perscription....on hold for over 12 minutes. I guess ill take my business to walmart or cvs..."
- "I purchased a card from Walgreen store and the.card.was a defective card and my money is on the card and I really want and need my freaking money back card..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives. I e-mailed the company in April..."
- "I've seen the half-baked rebuttle attempts from a "Henry Frappe" - so I thought I would join in and state that he - himself - said that he doesn't even..."
- "I went to the local Fry's Store in Phoenix, AZ on Jan 20th and cashed in my coins as I have many times at the same location. I went to redeem..."