Update added by user Jul 02, 2013
Now this comment about the 4y/o boy says it came from a city in Norway.Last time I looked, it said Canada.
Oh well, either way, obviously it wasn't me.We weren't in Norway that day, either.
Original review posted by user Jan 17, 2009
I was disabled 5 yrs ago by a drunk driver. Now, I am on SO much morphine and other mind altering drugs because of the pain and burning sensation that the nerve damage I suffered causes. I can no longer live my life alone safely.
Since I cannot stand to be around the same human for more than a little while, I have a dog trained to keep me from zoning or blacking out. I am also very easy to set off since having my livelihood stolen by a drunk driver at 39 yrs old, so she is also trained to control my anger, and to stop me from hurting someone. We (my service dog[Dana] and I), were denied access at a walgreens once, and even after dealing with corporate mgmt, we got nowhere.
walgreens is breaking the law by doing this, not to mention, doing it to someone who tallies around $4000.00 a month in prescriptions for the rest of his life. Unless another dunk driver comes along and succeeds in finishing what the other one started, (oh, and he was killed in the accident[and uninsured]) I am worth well over a million dollars to a pharmacy over my lifetime.
Consider that at 44 yrs old now (a very healthy 44, too), I will probably be around for at least 30 more yrs, right. $48,000.00 X 30 is $1,440,000. They blew it. Not very smart to be pigheaded, huh? Osco now fills my meds, and we have no problem there.
walgreens discriminates disabled ppl, that's cold and heartless. Don't use walgreens, and if you change pharmacies because of this, tell them you did. My name is Shaun Adams, and my sweetheart of a Doberman service dog is Dana.
Shaun and Dana Adams
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I would like to return some batteries at one of your retail stores and was turned away even though I had the receipt. I was past my 30 days..."
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information..."
- "I bought my furniture 2 years ago . Six months ago I called the warranty company about my couch loosing its color. As of today almost 6 monts in Im..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."