Update added by user Jul 02, 2013
Now this comment about the 4y/o boy says it came from a city in Norway.Last time I looked, it said Canada.
Oh well, either way, obviously it wasn't me.We weren't in Norway that day, either.
Original review posted by user Jan 17, 2009
I was disabled 5 yrs ago by a drunk driver. Now, I am on SO much morphine and other mind altering drugs because of the pain and burning sensation that the nerve damage I suffered causes. I can no longer live my life alone safely.
Since I cannot stand to be around the same human for more than a little while, I have a dog trained to keep me from zoning or blacking out. I am also very easy to set off since having my livelihood stolen by a drunk driver at 39 yrs old, so she is also trained to control my anger, and to stop me from hurting someone. We (my service dog[Dana] and I), were denied access at a walgreens once, and even after dealing with corporate mgmt, we got nowhere.
walgreens is breaking the law by doing this, not to mention, doing it to someone who tallies around $4000.00 a month in prescriptions for the rest of his life. Unless another dunk driver comes along and succeeds in finishing what the other one started, (oh, and he was killed in the accident[and uninsured]) I am worth well over a million dollars to a pharmacy over my lifetime.
Consider that at 44 yrs old now (a very healthy 44, too), I will probably be around for at least 30 more yrs, right. $48,000.00 X 30 is $1,440,000. They blew it. Not very smart to be pigheaded, huh? Osco now fills my meds, and we have no problem there.
walgreens discriminates disabled ppl, that's cold and heartless. Don't use walgreens, and if you change pharmacies because of this, tell them you did. My name is Shaun Adams, and my sweetheart of a Doberman service dog is Dana.
Shaun and Dana Adams
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I am the only person in the Druid hills rd pharmacy on Atlanta. The lady asks if I want to wait. I say yes. She says, it..."
- "Went online to do a survey in exchange for entry into a sweepstakes... At the end of the survey, they ask for your contact information, and then say "press next..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "NEVER WILL BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS AGAIN. After supporting a local (ILLINOIS) company for years, our family has made a decision to never shop at SEARS again. The customer service..."
- "I too ordered quite a bit of products from Tidebuy. I would not expect to check if I had to pay shipping for defective items before ordering, but I should..."
- "I purchased a blue and white floral dress online. Money was taken out of my account. I watched my mailbox for months witing for it to arrive and it never..."