How did a medication that is considered a lethal narcotic (Nucynta- tapentadol) end up in a bottle with my son's name on it?Upon retrieving another medication that was prescribed for hives, a second pill bottle was given to us with our 10 year old's name on it.
The doctor never prescribed this to him, yet her name was on the bottle as well. After calling the doctor to confirm, we returned to the pharmacy and asked how something like this could happen. His answer was "The tech accidentally scanned the wrong name. Would you like a refund?" No apology.
No sympathy, empathy or anything. THIS COULD HAVE KILLED MY CHILD.
INEXCUSABLE!We are LIVID.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "I would like to return some batteries at one of your retail stores and was turned away even though I had the receipt. I was past my 30 days..."
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- "Delivered my refrigerator and scratched it in the process. All inwanted for them to fix it. They refused. They also broke a screw that they say they fixed but im..."
- "I CAME TO THIS STORE - Address: 7087 Highway 70 S, Bellevue, TN 37221- FOR THE FIRST TIME ON 02/25/2016. OUT OF THE ITEMS I PURCHASED, THE THREE..."
- "SCAM ! do not order from them ! ..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."