How did a medication that is considered a lethal narcotic (Nucynta- tapentadol) end up in a bottle with my son's name on it?Upon retrieving another medication that was prescribed for hives, a second pill bottle was given to us with our 10 year old's name on it.
The doctor never prescribed this to him, yet her name was on the bottle as well. After calling the doctor to confirm, we returned to the pharmacy and asked how something like this could happen. His answer was "The tech accidentally scanned the wrong name. Would you like a refund?" No apology.
No sympathy, empathy or anything. THIS COULD HAVE KILLED MY CHILD.
INEXCUSABLE!We are LIVID.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Went to the all night Walgreens on Green Oaks in Arlington TX. in the wee hours on a Sunday to get a prescription for a pain medicine filled for my..."
- "I bought a cvs brand face and body bleach which was noted as gentlier than the competation. I followed the instruction on the box and mixed the activator and cream and..."
- "Last month i purchased one box of dragon light capsules from dragonlights.org for my husband, who is 43 years old and suffers from angina which is why he is unable..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "Just found a toenail in a marketside salad. ..."
- "I had booked a flight+hotel package for $1250 for my boss. I'm an event & travel coordinator for a record label so I deal with literally every type of travel..."
- "I CAME TO THIS STORE - Address: 7087 Highway 70 S, Bellevue, TN 37221- FOR THE FIRST TIME ON 02/25/2016. OUT OF THE ITEMS I PURCHASED, THE THREE..."