How did a medication that is considered a lethal narcotic (Nucynta- tapentadol) end up in a bottle with my son's name on it?Upon retrieving another medication that was prescribed for hives, a second pill bottle was given to us with our 10 year old's name on it.
The doctor never prescribed this to him, yet her name was on the bottle as well. After calling the doctor to confirm, we returned to the pharmacy and asked how something like this could happen. His answer was "The tech accidentally scanned the wrong name. Would you like a refund?" No apology.
No sympathy, empathy or anything. THIS COULD HAVE KILLED MY CHILD.
INEXCUSABLE!We are LIVID.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "I happened across this site and figured it would be a good place to repost the Yelp review I posted regarding my local CVS pharmacy... First... I have no issue with..."
- "I brought an Old Spice deodorant and within two uses I started feeling some heat under my arms, which I thought it was just the type of stick, burn then..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "SCAM ! do not order from them ! ..."
- "These new Ritz suck. If I wanted bread crumbs, I would buy bread crumbs. These crackers won't even stand up to a cheese spread or peanut butter. ..."
- "I placed an order earlier today through doordash. The driver called and said it was his first time on the job and that the restaurant never received the order through..."