Same with me.They charged $75.00 for valet service for 2 nights.
Night 2 the Valet attendant left my Mercedes Benz unlocked.
Of course, someone came on later on and having to try the door it was unlocked went in to my car and stole a little over $900 in cash I had LOCKED in the glovebox for safe keeping. Then ripped the glovebox right off!! Then jammed a scewdriver into center Consul, even thought it was unlock, I sure thinking there was more good stuff in there as well.
Now no one wants to pay for damage and reimbursement for stolen property.Not the hotel, not the car Service or their Insurance company
More Review Details
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Quality of Food|
|Facilities and Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "This is a true story about how a hotel abused and threatened us with legal action and other unpleasant consequences for writing true reviews. It started when me and..."
- "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..."
- " This guy ruined my wedding. He was paid months (7) in advance and hired to do my ceremony and DJ services. My wedding was half hour late because this..."
- "This start on July 19-21 last month when I wasn't getting no signal for no reason then on Aug. 1st I email them saying that I'm not getting a signal..."
- "I bought the earrings that said 14k gold laughable, they are so far from gold or even the stainless steel in the package that they came in i couldn't wear..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."