Verified Reviewer

Vtrip made my vacation stay horrible. They made errors and changes to my reservation that left me, my husband & 3 small children in the street no place to stay.

I requested a half or full refund and all they refused. I need Mr.. Steve Milo the CEO of VTrips review my reservation and to correct the mistake his company made. This is what happens to us from the 1st day arriving to Florida problems after problems moving around from Hotel to Hotel due to them.

This company made terrible error for us even in the last night you left us in the street looking for a hotel on our last night before we go home to Germany. This has been a horror to my family will have a horrible memories. We need half or full money back from our trip. This company said to me they are sorry but cant refund me.

we deserve a refund. Can someone help us please this is not fair to take advantage from tourists that visit the United States no one want to be rob.

User's recommendation: Do not book with this company.

VTrips Cons: Rental homes suck bad, Horrible company.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

VTrips Reviews