Vpi Pet Insurance - I got ripped of in 8list.com and i need my money back
i bought a Akita puppies on 8list.com and i was told that it was going to be sent all the way to my house from Arkansas to Greenfield WI.It was going to get to my house on the 4/12/11 and that it was going to be arriving at 8am or 11am and it is now 12:52am.First i had paid $250.00 for the dog and when it supposedly arrived to Chicago i got an e-mail that said that i had to pay $240.00 for the insurance and city permit so i paid it and the dog has not arrived i want to know if i can get my money back.i am starting to think that it was all a ripoff and i want to know if i can file a police report aor something that could help me to either get the puppie or the money back because i am not just going to be giving my money for free.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Akita Puppie
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..."
- "Around 27 December 2014, I signed up and paid premium plus (some other charge, I think) for 1 five year old Corgi and entered age 11 for my cat. I recall..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "My boyfriend sends me flowers for birthdays and for Valentine's Day. Because Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday, he wanted to have flowers sent on Friday the 12th to my..."
- "The US Food driver was blocking the street and knew it. I believe his words were, I was here first. With Cars waiting, he continued to make two..."
- "We had Congoleum Duraceramic tiles professionally installed in our kitchen seven years ago and after two years noticed white wear marks in areas. A dropped fork can dent tile. We..."