Vpi Pet Insurance - I got ripped of in 8list.com and i need my money back
i bought a Akita puppies on 8list.com and i was told that it was going to be sent all the way to my house from Arkansas to Greenfield WI.It was going to get to my house on the 4/12/11 and that it was going to be arriving at 8am or 11am and it is now 12:52am.First i had paid $250.00 for the dog and when it supposedly arrived to Chicago i got an e-mail that said that i had to pay $240.00 for the insurance and city permit so i paid it and the dog has not arrived i want to know if i can get my money back.i am starting to think that it was all a ripoff and i want to know if i can file a police report aor something that could help me to either get the puppie or the money back because i am not just going to be giving my money for free.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Akita Puppie
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "The statements made by Earth Power International Vergil Perryman on their brochure is lies and completely false and misleading as of the end of 2012 all 102 megawatt solar..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "I recently ordered a Sunsetter awing. The installer they recommend in Milwaukee was Gutter Glove. The rep. came and took our order and a substantial down payment. The awning took..."
- "Last night I stopped at my local Taco Bell to get dinner. I ordered, paid and received my food. I had to ask the woman working the window, Monique R,..."
- "We switched over to Time Warner Cable recently for some reason, it might have been because it was slightly cheaper than the internet we had before. Anyways, as soon as..."