VortexDirect - Vortex Direct.com *** company *** products
Update added by user Jul 28, 2013
Vortexdirect.com is based out of Florence Alabama not Stevenson Ranch California.
Original review posted by user Jul 28, 2013
I recenly purchased a boat Bimini top for my boat.The company modo is " GREAT PRODUCT GREAT PRICE SOLID WARRANTY" Well the first time on the lake the frame failed and bent.
I took it to a professional and they told me that it was a flawed design. The top was too heavy for the gauge of the tubes. I contacted Vortex Direct and they refuse to replace the damaged frame or give me a refund. They also failed to give me a reason why they would not.
Now they are completely avoiding me.I Paid $561.32 for a piece of *** thinking they were a good solid company.
I was wrong.DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS !!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Boat Bimini
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "MY NAME IS MICHAEL LEISING AND 10 MONTHS AGO I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW CLASS A FOREST RIVER RV. FROM THE MOMENT WE TOOK POSESSION OF THIS RV IT HAS..."
- "I own a 2006 Ford Mustang GT. I wanted one of these Mustangs ever since the new retro style was introduced in 2005. Oct. 2013, I found my 2006 Mustang..."
- "Michael J Sales of American Auto Shipping, Automobile Shipping Quotes (ASQ), M2 Reeves, etc. is widely known as the cockiest shadeball lead provider in the industry. But his racket is..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."