VortexDirect - Vortex Direct.com *** company *** products
Update added by user Jul 28, 2013
Vortexdirect.com is based out of Florence Alabama not Stevenson Ranch California.
Original review posted by user Jul 28, 2013
I recenly purchased a boat Bimini top for my boat.The company modo is " GREAT PRODUCT GREAT PRICE SOLID WARRANTY" Well the first time on the lake the frame failed and bent.
I took it to a professional and they told me that it was a flawed design. The top was too heavy for the gauge of the tubes. I contacted Vortex Direct and they refuse to replace the damaged frame or give me a refund. They also failed to give me a reason why they would not.
Now they are completely avoiding me.I Paid $561.32 for a piece of *** thinking they were a good solid company.
I was wrong.DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS !!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Boat Bimini
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES!!! I went to Werner in Lithia Springs, GA as a female student driver. I went there initially requesting a female trainer,..."
- "I own a 2006 Ford Mustang GT. I wanted one of these Mustangs ever since the new retro style was introduced in 2005. Oct. 2013, I found my 2006 Mustang..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."