Verified Reviewer

5.0

Several years ago i bought my first vornado product. It was a space heater that tilted up and down and had several options.

Best i can remember it had 4 setting toggle switches plus the on off switch and a thermostat dial. It also had fan only option. Ive gotta say that was the best 80.00 i ever spent. After several years of use my dad had it and in small quarters would have it on full throttle as well as a radiator heater on full.

Then hed leave the rv leaving them on when spring was starting. So nights were cold days were 90. My treasure had a meltdown literally. I spent a week disecting and rewiring and replacing switches and the thermostat.

I took it from dad. I wanted to buy a replacement this past winter and had no luck. I settled for a square metal box for damn near the same price. It sucks.

The one i loved resembled your 7 in 3 desk fan model number cri 011602 if i read my writing correctly. It was almond color. Any chance you still have a heater that fits that description? And no i dont want to hear about the pyramid triangle looking heater.

I saw it. I want one like i had. I circulated air throughout the entire house. I checked it with several fog machines.

If you stopped making it that was stupid. Whoever made that decision should be sent to the email room where they have to read this *** Let me know if its available. We two friends and myself bought 3 a piece of these boxes you had at sams for 80.00 and we hate them. Can barely feel any air unless its less than 2 ' from you.

Its warm but its no room heater. Thanks zDavid Reynolds

User's recommendation: If you run across the heater i described youll be glad you did. Im not easily impressed by much anything. Ive designed and built so many things that were far superior than store bought crap that i dont get happy often when i pay 80.00 for things. But that little heater made me do the happy dance.

Preferred solution: I want to find where i can buy another heater just like the one i had.

Vornado Pros: It was awesome.

Vornado Cons: It was abused and then repaired then stolen.

Location: Arlington, Texas