Voodolovespells - Sandra McFarlin, Mambo Sandy

2 of 2 Voodolovespells reviews

Mambo Sandy or should I say Sandra McFarlin of New Jersey will rob you blind.She is rude, and doesn't communicate with you.

She basically takes your money ,then ignores you. She even becomes hostile. Her spells start at $750. and at the end of the day they don't work.

A bunch of false promises and lies. She was unable to do any good wanga or voodoo love spell for me. Mambo Sandy's consultation consisted of me doing all the talking.

She never told me anything about myself or my husband.She has no ability to see the future or anything.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Voodolovespells
Review category
Professional Services
review #666503 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Voodolovespells? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 2 Voodolovespells reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 18 #1146283

I have had a long standing business-friendship with Sandra. Personally. I was very satisfied with my readings for the years she has consulted with me.
Miss. Margaret

0 0 Reply

Aug 03, 2015 #1015082

Maybe the problem here is that you paid $750 for something that DOESN'T EXIST? Spells? Are you kidding me? Regardless of one's religious views, the day you have to pay money to someone to "invoke" some type of faith-based phenomenon for you is the day you most likely ran across a thief and a liar.
I can profess to be all kinds of wizard/mage/hoodoo priest/ninja and charge a fee for my services, but if I did, my only "customers" would be the gullible who'd have nobody but themselves to blame for their gullibility.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.