I have worked with Mambo Sandy and I can say I am pleased with here work.

She sent me pictures of the work she was doing for me.

Communication was good. I could reach her by phone or email. I would get a response back from her.

My lover finally came home and I am satisfied with her work. She is no nonsense.

You have follow directions she sends you exactly.She does not sugar coat anything. I guess some could say that is harsh but she delivered the results I was looking for which was for my lover to return. I also like the fact she is LGBT friendly.

Review about: Positive Experience.

I liked: Her straightforward attitude, She is lgbt friendly.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Voodolovespells?

Comments

This the same photo she sent me and another person in my Facebook group. Mambo Sandy also got angry with a client and posted her personal email address public on her Facebook page. Not only does her spells not work, but Mambo Sandy will NOT keep your information confidential.

Permits And Visas - Unprofessional Immigration Agents+ Fraud Policies Permits And Visas "Permits and Visas is a fraud company. They happened to contact me in July 2016 and presented themselves as professional immigrant agents. They looted my money and then disappeared.When I..." Read more Preview Models - A Complete and Honest Review Preview Models "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..." Read more ClaimFame is a SCAM! ClaimFame "This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud. The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there..." Read more DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas For Your Visas Application Go Matilda Visas "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more