I have worked with Mambo Sandy and I can say I am pleased with here work.

She sent me pictures of the work she was doing for me.

Communication was good. I could reach her by phone or email. I would get a response back from her.

My lover finally came home and I am satisfied with her work. She is no nonsense.

You have follow directions she sends you exactly.She does not sugar coat anything. I guess some could say that is harsh but she delivered the results I was looking for which was for my lover to return. I also like the fact she is LGBT friendly.

Review about: Positive Experience.

I liked: Her straightforward attitude, She is lgbt friendly.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Voodolovespells?

Submit review

Comments

This the same photo she sent me and another person in my Facebook group. Mambo Sandy also got angry with a client and posted her personal email address public on her Facebook page. Not only does her spells not work, but Mambo Sandy will NOT keep your information confidential.

Thumbtack - Customers won't even view your quote 60% of the time Thumbtack "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..." Read more M0del Agency - Complete scam! Do not waste your time or money! M0del Agency "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Over half a month, no response to a refund request -- to those researching Sam Ovens, you'll want to read this. Ovens Enterprises "Summary: On December 22nd, 2016, I had stumbled upon Sam Ovens' Consulting Accelerator rather misinformative webinar. I had purchased the product, and a few hours later -- due to an..." Read more Voodolovespells - Sandra McFarlin, Mambo Sandy Voodolovespells "Mambo Sandy or should I say Sandra McFarlin of New Jersey will rob you blind. She is rude, and doesn't communicate with you. She basically takes your money ,then ignores..." Read more Clear Choice - Worst decision ever Clear Choice "This is junk dentistry, they don't fix any problems, they ignore what you tell them, and my mouth is much worse off than it was before I went to them...." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more