Vontage- Please do not make the mistake of thinking that this is a good company. The customer service is mainly in India.

The many people I talked with told me I did not need to have internet. What liars. I called corporate over and over. Finally a lady picked up and promised, she would send a label.

So I could receive a refund of my money. It is the end of April.

Vontage also told me that they would call my current telephone company at the time. they asked me to call and tell them that I will keep numeber.

(Mistake) Now Time Warner has me in collections. They claim that I owe for the month. ( Time warner was prepaid for one month) I'm tired, no refund! I contacted the Utilities Commsion.

Guess what, they can not help. Please do not even think about Vontage. You will be sorry.

What a horrible experience this has been.

Comments

BE AWARE OF VONAGE THEY ARE A SCAM THEY HAVE BEEN STEALING OUT OF MY ACCOUNT TAKING TWO EXTRA PAYMENTS FROM MY BANK A MONTH FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS AND I ONLY HAVE ONE ACCOUNT WITH THEM BUT THEY WONT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT SO FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS SO I CALLED MY BANK SO THEY CANT TAKE MONEY THATS NOT BELONG TO VONAGE THEY TOLD ME THE TWO EXTRA ACCOUNTS THAT I NEVER OPEN IT WILL COST YOU SIR $100.00 TO CLOSE THEM THAT I NEVER OPEN SHAME ON YOU VONAGE CANT EVEN TALK TO PEAPLE IN THE STATES THEY ARE FROM SOME COUNTRY THAT CANT EVEN HELP YOU JUST BE AWARE WITH VONAGE.

Maybe you should mind your own business. Perhaps, you need a class on how to stop being a butt wipe. Tell it to someone who cares!

Normanby, Queensland, Australia #23803

I have had vonage for years and have not had one problem with them or their service. Perhaps you should have done some research before ordering.

The web site clearly showes you have to have a high speed internet connection before vonage can work. Maybe taking a couple of reading class might help you out a bit.