Kansas City, Missouri
2.0

Well the reviews are right!!! Vonage sucks AND they will not stand by their contract. They took $97 from my account even though I have a contract in hand that exempts me from this fee. Vonage said that they can't honor their contract . WTF? I am disputing this charge. AND every day I will post on consumer sites this situation. So , Vonage don't do a money grab. Keep out of my bank account.

I was solicited by a Vonage salesperson at Walmart. Having read the reviews regarding Vonage's money hungry ways of getting into your bank account I specifically asked if there was an early termination fee. The Vonage sales person called her office.. After a bit a contract with the exemption was created. I NEVER agreed to an eatly termination fee.

So, why did I dump Vonage? Vonage failed to live up to their end of the deal. Bad, bad, bad phone service. Many service interruptions. Poor sound quality. I have Google Fiber! So the techs saying it was my slow internet were , what?, lying?

Reason of review: Disputing money taken from my account. Will file proper papers to stop payment..

Preferred solution: Don't fight the bank dispute..

Vonage Cons: Quality of service taking money from my account.

Comments