Vonage screwed me over by continuing charging monthly after cancellation
1. Back in July (7/28), I ported my numbers from Vonage to another provider and requested my account to be closed. I thought everything was taken care of.
2. On 9/26, I received an email from Vonage indicating charge error. It turned out one line was cancelled, but the other line miraculously stayed active despite that that number is live with another phone company.
3. I replied email, telling them this should be cancelled. I followed up with a phone call and was assured that everything was taken care of.
4. Recently on 2/5/2011, I received another email indicating charge error. I looked back my credit card history. It turned out these sleazy bastards have been charging me monthly fee all along.
5. I called them up right away and spoke with an agent named Shandel (agent ID 20522) who claimed to be a supervisor. I was welcomed to the *** land.
6. She is rude and very disrespectful.
ï‚§ The record of me contacting Vonage miraculously disappeared.
ï‚§ She took advantage of that I don't remember the details of something happened several month back and accused me of flip flopping.
ï‚§ She said "we will get you to pay these fees. We will get to you with all our means somehow. Either your sister or cousin, someone has to pay this fee."
ï‚§ She said Vonage sent out monthly bills. I NEVER received them. She said "she couldn't understand how the emails magically vanish in your inbox."
ï‚§ She also Vonage won't know if a number is ported out. This sounds so comical to me because the other phone company needs to ask Vonage's PERMISSION to release the number. She also couldn't explain why one number is cancelled, but the other is still active.
ï‚§ I requested refund for the monthly fees that they WRONGFULLY charged since the lines were closed. She basically said, no way, ***.
If anyone who is filing a class action lawsuit,
PLEASE let me know!!
If there is anything that can lead Vonage to bankruptcy,
PLEASE let me know how I can help!!
I will make destroying Vonage in every way I can until they fully refund the money they STOLE from my pocket!!
Product or Service Mentioned: Vonage Phone Service.