Houston, Texas

I WAS OFFERED VONAGE FOR $9.99 per month, the person who was selling vonage almost begging that please buy vonage. Later I decided to cancel the service, and I was told that you can please keep the service for $9.99 for ever, and if there will be any issue we will take care for it for you.

All of a sudden VONAGE STARTED OVERCHARGING MY ACCOUNT almost about $39 a month, I complained and asked them to let me talk to same person, and listen to the recorded conversation.

Leaving aside sorting out the matter, VONAGE SENT AN EMAIL, STATING that there will be a termination fee, WHEN I ASKED WHY, they did not have any reason, THEN I ASKED WHY DO NOT YOU REFUND MY MONEY, I DO NOT NEED YOUR SERVICE, I DO NOT GET ANY RESPONSE AS YET. THE QUALITY IS NOT WORTH OF THIS MUCH MONEY, THERE IS FREQUENT CALL DROPAGE AND FREQUENT ISSUE WITH CALL QUALITY>

Reason of review: SEVERAL ISSUES, POOR QUALITY, BILLING, DAMAGED or DEFECTIVE.

Vonage Cons: Billing, Customer service, Accounts team, Fraudulent misrepresentation.

Comments