Coverage Area

Update by user Jun 16

was settle Vonage wrong doing

Original review posted by user May 17

******PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE A SENIOR CITIZEN**********

I’m senior citizen seen a phone plan for 40.00 a month sound good. Had to have my phone number transfer from my other carrier...That was a Story..nightmare.

What started the end of March to mid-May And Service was call Forward to my cell. The phone they sent didn’t work for me. Ask they bout a portable Told I have a AT&T portable. He suggest a conversion box, which I plug my phone Line into the box…..OMG wish I was told the whole story.

I had to be a it tech, open pages on my computer. I’M a Senior Citizen (71) told them I can’t do this. Can they Sent someone to help me. I’ll get back to you.

NEVER HEAR FROM THEM.. Was charge April 4, $60.45. When back to my old phone service that WAS ANOTHER STORY took 2 week to get my phone number back that when. May 4 Payment was taken out of $60.63.

I call them CANCEL. Was told by a mgr. Who Wouldn’t give name. “That there cancelation charge” since I signed for 2 yrs I owe ($1285.24) which they will be taking out June 4,2019..

Closed my card. Being on SSI will be paying Them what I can AFFORD Vonage is by far the most inexperience and unprofessional company I have had the unfortunate luck to work with.

Whilst selling their product, they claimed they had amazing customer service and thoroughly understood their product. Spoiler alert - they

Dont !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vonage Phone Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Not one thing animals are treated better, Ability to resolve payment problems, Behaviour after payments yelling on customers, Supervisiors, Do not go for vonage.

Comments